PART 50

It was a very late hour of that beautiful night of Manik and Nandini's life.

Manik in sleep moved a bit feeling the absence of something very special . He stretched his hand to the other side but no. He wasn't getting what he was finding.

He hurriedly opened his eyes and shocked finding Nandini not in the bed.He then searched the washroom but finding no trace of her, he walked towards the open poolside attached to their room.

And as his expectations she was there sitting on the swing hugging her knees and gazing the stars.Her face on that moonlit night was shinning ever more shinier than the stars.He slowly walked near her and stood beside her peep toeing for not wanting to break the heart soothing scenario. He slowly bend down and pecked her head deeply.

" Manik !!!! " she took a deep breath closing her eyes relishing the moment.

" hey what are you doing here at this late hour? " he softly asked hugging her from behind.Nandini placed her hands on him and signalled him to seat beside her. He obeyed and sat close to her taking her in a side hug.

For next good few moments both of them were silence and let the sound of night birds and gentle breeze talk.

" Nandini !!! " Manik finally broke the silence.

" hmmm " she lazily hummed.

" actually I wanna say something. " he confessed.

" let's not talk about anything please. Whenever we started talking ,we ended up indulging in a fight and making simple things complicated.Isn't this present time so beautiful then uuse past k sath jorke kyun kharap kare? "

He chuckled silently at her words which were really very true in their case.

" So will we please no talk now ? " she demanded childishly. And snuggled more into his bare chest kissing his heart.
Though he really felt bliss having that magical moment but how could he stop his notorious mind to do some mischief to his very own and only lovable victim..
His childhood best friend...
His lifetime partner... His wife.

" Achcha then what's about doing some actions ? " he mischievously asked looking at her. And as expected that naive soul stared at him with questioning eyes.

" What ? Look kya de rahi ho ? " he mysteriously stated turning around her completely then continued " areee You only said na k let's not do any talk tohhh I thought what's about doing some actions ? "
Nandini raised her brows and as soon as she figured out the meaning of his mysterious smirk , her face flushed with shyness.

" Manik !!!! " she hit him playfully " Mr one track mind "

And about go hiding her blush But the star player blocked his star's way grabbing the belt of her nightgown and pulled her towards him with a jerk.

Her half bare back collided with his bare chest. And as the very natural way their bodies shivered promptly together. Current passed through their spines when Manik kissed her back and she moaned softly.He then slowly started moving his long thin alluring fingers over her bare back up to the shoulder. Nandini was getting it very hard to stand on her knees as they were gradually losing their strengths with the increasing pace of his shivering fingers from her shoulder to her neck then again shoulder and down towards her cleavage.

" Manik. " she abruptly stopped him when his shameless fingers were about to go down her cleavage.But he was in no mood to stop . It was the night when he had blocked all the ways of protest or stop but love only immense love.Manik smirked and took his fingers off her cleavage.
He started blowing hot breaths over her earlobe and shoulder from back and his hands continuously traveling up and down over her bare arms just to giving her tough competition to hold her sanity and left her in no conditions but asked for him more herself.