Complicated Epilogue

"Maaaaaniiikkkkk!!!!!!!!!!"

The entire Malhotra Mansion echoed to its core with that shout Panicking every living and unliving creatures.

Manik was jamming in his in home studio with Fab 5 for their 8th Album. And, they were very much into the last minute mixing Before the grand launch. But listening to the soul tearing shout they abruptly halted their jam. Before the handsome Rockstar And lead singer could do anything they heard another shout and that was enough for him to leave everything and strom out of the studio.

"Maaaaniiiiiikkkkk you monster!!!!!!!! Where the hell are you????? I am gonna kill you....."

Nandini shouted at her lungs out While climbing down the stairs from their room with fury in her eyes.

" Baby, what happened?" a panicked Manik rushed to her aid and asked worriedly.

"Don't baby me you monster... I am here in this situation just because of you and your monstrous ways. I hate you, do you get that?" she shouted back Palpitating and hold Manik's hand to climb down the rest of the stairs.

" Nandini... baby, I love you too. And as far as I remember, you are way too vicious than me. So this is a two persons job. And you only wanted this in the first place. So, why are you blaming me alone? You should blame yourself as well. " Manik answered back While settling his 8 months pregnant  wife in the couch.

"Shut up Manik!!!" Niyonika retorted to his son's childish banter before Nandini could respond back to her child husband.

Niyonika walked into the sitting room after her meetings and was greeted by her ever so   childish children And their never ending banters. Its been 3 years of their marriage. And the life of Malhotra Mansion was never dull. every day a new childish drama. And they were loving it whole heartedly.

She still remembered the day Nandini and Manik had announced their pregnancy and that was the second best day for Malhotra Mansion. She had seen her son taking care of his wife with so Much cautious that sometimes it even irritated her along with Nandini. But who she was to complain though. Even she had cut short her work just to be home to take care of her daughter.  Nandini was persistent enough to continue office. But Manik did not let her to go office when she had entered her 6th months of pregnancy with tons of begging. So from that day Nandini being a workaholic  was working from home but never stopped And Manik Had to settle with that compromise. So, Maan and Manik both took Hold of her work share so that she would got less work And more rest.

In these three years she had seen the love of her children bloomed drastically. Sometimes even she had caught them stealing kisses in various corners of their home. And also shamelessly making love in the poolside while she and Maan were leisurely drinking their after supper coffee Sitting in the gazebo of their lawn. They just left the coffee then and there hearing their children's oh-so-offensive-to-parent's-ears moans. And then shared a great laugh in their room followed by a humorous teasing  morning that really left the younger Malhotras blushing hard.

Life was really serene for them. Manik and his FAB5 band had cut 7 successfull albums and playing in numerous number of millions  also had become successful solo singer. Malhotra Heights was beyond reach now due to the immense hard work of Malhotras. The numbers were in billions. They even had opened a NGO for the ladies who were insulted by the stupid society in the name of bad omen or anything. After what happened to Nandini, they had taken the initiative to help out those women who wanted a good  life away from the superficial society.

Their life just fell into its place. Then when they got to Know about the pregnancy, it was complete and contended without any complications.

" What mom...Look she is again complaining..!!" Manik replied while sitting beside his pouting wife.