Part 54

Life is so unpredictable. Sometimes so beautiful and sometimes so heartless. And we the toys of life are being played by life so brutally. When we want something from the core of our hearts life just dejected our wishes with cruel smirk. And when we eagerly prayed not to have something, life just tortured us with that so evilly.That's life !!!!!!

*****

" I hate you for not understanding me. " she shouted crying vigorously collapsing on the floor.

" I hate you for not giving us a chance. "
he wiped the shattered lone tear coming out of the Conner of his eyes quickly to hide it from others and aimlessly closed his eyes thinking of her.

*****

" Nandu. Is everything all right? " Niyonika asked Nandini when she said no to breakfast and left office wrapping herself in a dark face.

****

MACAU

" Manik feel lao. Feel is missing. "

the director exclaimed for the third time.Fab5 was shooting for their first song that too of a romantic one. As the lead himself was no less than or should I precise as one of the most handsome one, so the music video director of platinum music decided to shoot him as lead. But on their dismay the handsome hunk was lost not in the beauty of Macau but somewhere very far else.

" yeh Manik ho kya gaya hai ? Why is he behaving so off? " Mukti uttered annoyingly witnessing Manik.

" haan. You're right Mukti. Manik. Kavi v itna lost careless nehi behave karta with his work . Something is wrong with him. " Aliya seconded her along with Dhruv.

" tujhe kya Lagta hai? " Dhruv asked Cabir and he just huumed watching the stressed Manik thinking deep.

" let's take a break for today Manik " the director announced and without uttering anything to anyone Manik Just walked out from the shooting spot.

When he was walking aimlessly in the beautiful decorated streets of Macao suddenly he got recognized by few Indians staying over there. And they had requested him to sang something for them.

Manik had no mood and least interested to do anything that time. He thought to spend some alone time to figure out what his heart wanted. What was his status. So without letting inform he just roaming around alone. But he had never been thought of getting mobbed in that unknown abroad too.

He was literally very much irritated by them to spoil his alone time. He thought to ignore them but couldn't when they requested the fab5 leader so politely.Unwillingly he started strumming his guitar. He closed his eyes and unknowingly in his absent mind the tune he was playing got changed and he started signing

tumari dosti me bheegi si meri ye zindagi,tumari yaado me simti meri ye zindagi...
aaj mai hu yaha adhuralage ye samaan,akela mai jaau kahan,o yaara,o yaarahoo...
oh yara, oh mere yaara,oh yaara tu sunle zaraoh yaara tu aaja re yaara...

Sometimes your mind just do what your heart wants. Same Happened with Manik . His heart was desperately missing her. Missing his best friend. His Nandini. He himself was confused why so but his heart was only shouting her name. Though he had considered her as his star. His lucky mascot. But that time through his song he wasn't only crying for his best friend but also craving for his lucky star, his Nandini , the wife of Manik.And with the intensity of his emotions anyone could guess that how desperately he wished her with him. The pain of loneliness was visible in his intended eyes.