Chapter Five: Mate # 2

Start from the beginning

"Alpha Cale, I do not think that is a good idea. I think she should come back here where she will be safe."

"Listen, I know she is the white wolf, okay. Don't worry we are not going to use her in anyway and we will protect her as if she grew up in my pack? You can come and make sure she is okay any time you would like. I will not keep her from you. And when she decides she wants to leave, I will escort her back to you."

"Alright as long as she is protected and treated with respect. I know she is in good hands. My father and your father were good friends so I do trust you with her. Please tell her we love and miss her."

"Will do; have a good night Alpha Zane."

"Thank you very much."

Wow that talk went better than I had hoped. At this moment in time, I did not have the time to have a war start out between my pack and some other pack.

I headed to my room to grab some basket ball shorts, I went into my bathroom and changed and when I came out, Dallas was crying. I walked over to her and she was still asleep, she was crying in her sleep. I crawled under the covers and pulled her close to me and she cuddled right up to me and she stopped crying. I fell asleep, finally holding my mate in my arms.

Dallas's POV:

"Honey, Dallas dear it is time to wake up."

I opened my eyes and saw Mary standing there smiling. I sat up and looked around and saw I was in a huge bedroom and I was in a huge king size bed with black blankets and canopy.

"If you are wanting to get started in school here Dallas, we need to go to the school early so we can get you registered. Cale spoke to Alpha Zane last night and he thinks you being here is a good thing."

"So he knows I am alright?"

"Of course he does. Hurry and get into a shower, I had Mason fetch your things from the bed and breakfast. When you are done with your shower, I have breakfast on the table for you."

"Thank you."

Mary left the room and I headed into a nice warm shower. It felt amazing; I really think I am going to like it here. I just wanted to know why my wolf was telling me that this Alpha was my mate. Wait a second it's been forever since I have heard from her. I guess I had made the right decision to leave my pack for a little bit.

I got dressed and towel dried my hair and it fell into its natural curls and I added some light make up, put in my contacts and sprayed myself with my masking spray and headed out the door when I ran into something or should I say someone. Shocks went through my whole body. I took a step back and saw the most amazing body I had ever seen. I looked up and saw Cale there smiling.

 I looked up and saw Cale there smiling

"Oh my god Alpha I am so sorry."

"Dallas it is fine, no worries. It's not like I am naked."

Oh believe me I was imagining him naked. Wait shut up Dallas you still love Jensen and you always will.