"I'm her boyfriend." He stated simply and snaked his arm around Shai's lower waist. She leaned forward placing her lips on his cheek. She could feel her heart warm and she wrapped both arms around him. She could hear the series of ooh's and aww's surrounding her until Augeana rude ass had to open her mouth.

"So what about Cameron?" She asked making Shai, Shayla and Josh's face scrunch up in disgust.

"I don't mess with him no more. Just know that." The irritation in Shai's voice could be heard by a deaf man. Josh grinned and pulled Shai closer to him. He was really feeling her and wanted to keep her close. Shai didn't know yet but Josh was something serious. He didn't play. He could throw hands and if he had to draw his gun head shots were the only thing he's taking.

"Taylor came back into town right?" Shai asked knowing she would need her yin to her yang with her to fuck some shit up.

"Yeah she chasing that boy you know her, Keke in town too she back at this house. Y'all go get cleaned up and call me to let me know what you trying to do." La'Nica wanted whoever did this heads on a platter as much as anyone else but not at the expense of one of her daughters. She also knew in her heart that she couldn't sit Shai down, especially when it came to her sisters.

The trio headed back to Shai's house in the rental car that they had bought earlier. She sped through the streets until she pulled up to the big beautiful brownstone bricked home. Josh chuckled before make a snide remark about nice houses being in the ghetto. Shai brushed it off and cut the car off exiting it going into her home. She walked straight in and was met with silence which was awkward because the streets were always loud. "POPS!! TAYLOR!" Shai yelled throughout the house but no one answered.

Their home consisted of three floors with gorgeous expensive paintings, luxurious furniture and plush carpet with surround sound speakers everywhere. Josh and Shayla both admired her home in complete awe. "Damn ghetto girl you got the setup don't you?" Josh said jokingly kissing the side of Shai's face. Shayla shook her head and laughed a little.

"Where your room at?" Shayla started for the stairs after asking and assuming that that's were Shai's room was right.

"The last room on the right!" Shai yelled after her grabbing Josh's hand and leading up the stairs. He slapped and grabbed her little plump butt as she walked up the stairs giggling.  She led him to her room and they found Shayla sprawled out across the bed cheesing.

"Shai can I live with you? This right here is beautiful yo. I need some shit like this" Shayla said laughing jokingly. She was just joking about the situation but the gears in Shai's head were turning and she was forming an idea.

"Yeah...actually y'all all can come to D-town and see how shit works here but it's up to y'all. Being here ain't no walk in the park baby." Shai smiled as she proposed the idea leaving Shayla's mouth agape.

"Bitch I'm coming if they don't shit fuck everything else. I can get a job and some more shit maybe a car and shit. You know once I go back home and graduate. But the next day I'll be right back hereeeee"  Shayla said laughing.

"Where you from?" Josh asked.

"The Bronx" she said feebly while shrugging. Josh looked amused and nodded.

"Let me guess. All of your friends are from some part of a ghetto city babygirl?" Josh said sitting on the bed pulling Shai into his lap. Both ladies scoffed and rolled their eyes simultaneously as soon as the question left Josh's lips. Shai giggled afterwards nodding her head.

"Nigga you act like you didn't know that. You should have known I wasn't rolling with no high class boogie white bitches." Shai spoke frankly causing Shayla to double over in laughter.