2# Love is a Mess - Literally!

Mulai dari awal

"Well cinders, it's only a few months until you're eighteen." I smiled.

Cinders was my nickname. She called me Cinderella a lot. In my opinion, she had it fairly easy. She met her prince Charming, a happily ever after and a lot of talking animals to help her. I don't get jack all! Happily ever after is only for Disney channel. I hugged her and stood up.

"Yeah. I'm throwing the biggest bash and leaving this place forever, with you at my side!" I said, punching my fists into the air above my head.

During mid-punch, Will and his rugby hooligans watched and laughed at me.

Jerks. Big jerks.

I just ignored them. Pulling Hayley up, we linked arms and went for a walk around the school until the bell for next lesson rang.

I hugged Hayley quickly and walked off to my next lesson.

English. Argh.

******************

I walked into Mrs Green's classroom and sat at the desk near the back.

Slowly, the rest if the students began to trickle in, and of course, Will and his zombies came in last. He looked around the room, his eyes lingering on me for a second before looking away again.

Probably because I was in his favourite seat. Again. Oh dear! I don't care. I smirked in his direction, but I don't think he saw.

After a few more seconds of standing around like an idiot, Will started to walk in direction. Here we go.

"Taylor, you're in my seat." he said, crossing his arms at me.

"Nope. Not your seat, and there are plenty of others. Take your pick." I smirked again. I saw his brow crease and I thought I won. Ha!

"Fine." Was all he said, releasing his expression and he shrugged at me. Just like that?! Wow.

I sat there and gave him a shoo sign. He just stood there, and the turned. But instead of walking down the rows of seats to his rugby hooligans, he pulled out a chair and sat down...

Right next to me!

"What are you-"

"Good morning class! Open your books, we'll be taking notes from the documentary." Mrs Green interrupted.

Mrs Green was a lovely little thing, but she can turn if she feels the need to. She had her glasses high on her nose and wisps' of fading brown hair fell out a messy bun. Her small, round body fitting into a

gross purple dress suit.

"Nothing petal. Just open your book." Will said, eyebrows raised.

Huffing, I silently pulled my book out my bag and opened it ready to take notes. Taking notes on making notes? Whatever.