13- dodge ball with the asshole

Start from the beginning

I walked into the shop and placed my order. Everything was fine till then and let me tell you now, nobody spilt coffee on me because that what you read in books or watch in romantic movies, Yuck! No, something a lot worse happened to me and it was so extremely horrible I wanted to stab the person with the knife that was making itself known in my back pocket.

“Asha? What a lovely surprise to see you here” He sneered and I bet it’s not the person you think it’s going to be.

“Sarcasm this early in the morning, really Dean?” I sighed and shook my head. As you can tell I’m not a morning person and I don’t do early morning chats with people I don’t like.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” He muttered with an eye roll.

“Well some people aren’t morning people and don’t go to bed early when their mummy tells them to go to bed.” I snickered with a smirk. I was waiting for my coffee and he was waiting for his but I was secretly hoping that the person serving him would spill it all over him for being an annoying morning person. Seriously, morning people need to burn in hell. Well actually they don’t as long as they don’t annoy me but Dean the annoying, spoilt brat who thinks he’s a better fighter than everyone else is a morning person and right now I would love to use my knife or even gun on him. Maybe even just knock him out with my fists of glory.

He didn’t have an actual reply unless you count poking your tongue out at someone a reply. My order was called and I thanked my lucky stars that I got out of there sooner than later then I started the short walk to school.

When I got to school with my coffee still in hand I realised there were actually a lot of people who attended this school. I guess it’s because I’m walking in through the car park now and am realising that a lot of people give friends a ride to school instead of just talking themselves. I wish I could have a car or at least a motor bike. I love motor bikes as cliché as it sounds but the rev on their engines and the wind against your skin makes me feel carefree and happy. I bet your wondering how I even managed to get on one well I’ll tell you a little story, I used to ride my friends motor bike. Short wasn’t it? Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I lazily walked into the school doors and made my way towards my locker- this time with my head up- and I got there without any problems. I got all my books together which wasn’t much because half of the subjects I don’t care about so I don’t do them, then I made my way to first class.

I had P.E first so I made my way towards the gym and got changed into my gear. When I got out of the change rooms I was surprised to see Kolton already sitting on the bleachers waiting for Mr Vattor. I’ve only had him a few times but he’s so mean and don’t forget how he looks at everyone. If he likes you he’s actually way to nice but that’s surprisingly only to the guys and to the girls he’s so rude and sexist. I think he thinks guys are better than girls but I like to prove that wrong every lesson and show everyone that guys aren’t always better than girls, in fact only one that’s got good enough skill levels to compete with me is Kolton.

The teacher walked in and told us we were going to be playing dodge ball. I mentally cheered because my aim was amazing and almost perfect considering I have to have good aim when using guns and throwing knives and I’m great at dodging fast attacks because I’m swift and fast being light and all. Don’t get me wrong, being light sometimes is a real pain because it gives you the change of someone who’s strong to be able to pick you up easily but then again I know how to get out of being carried if they aren’t expecting it, it all depends on how well the person knows you.

“Who wants to be a captain?” The coach said and Kolton raised his hand so I raised mine. I didn’t want to be stuck on the same team with him.