The Story of Kat and Quinn

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'm Katrina, but you can call me Kat" The girl said sticking out her hand for the younger blonde to shake.

Quinn tentatively took Kat's hand in a light grip and shook it.

"What's your name?" The girl asked after Quinn let go of her hand.

"Quinn" The bright eyed blonde mumbled shyly looking down at her feet.

"Quinn?" The younger girl nodded her head yes. "I think we are going to be best friends, Quinn"

*2081*

"So you and Grammy met at an orph-orpan... What's the word?" Kitty asks looking up at me confused.

"Orphanage" I chuckle running my fingers through the toddlers dirty blonde locks.

"What's that?" The small child asks curiously peering up at her me.

"It's a place where children with no parents go to."

"Really? Did you and Grammy become best friends?"

"We sure did"

*2018*

The blonde teenager sighed as she plopped down on the couch, running her hand through her hair trying to relieve some of the stress of mid-terms.

Suddenly a body came crashing into hers, wrapping their arms and legs around Quinn tightly, like one of Camila's famous 'koala hugs'.

"Kat" Quinn groaned trying to sort up more, not like being pinned against the couch.

"Nope you're not moving until you say 'Kat is awesome, everyone bow down to Kat'" The older girl said looking up at Quinn smirking.

"Fine, Kat is awesome, everyone bow down to Kat" Quinn said rolling her eyes at the 18-year old who was basically in her lab.

"Ok fine I'll let you go now" Kat said giggling and jumping off the smaller girl and running off to find Maddie.

"You two are going to get married I swear to god" Avery said rolling her eyes from across the room looking up at Quinn from the book she was reading for a split second.

Quinn face flushed red as she glared at the green-eyed girl.

"Not true"

"Oh my dearest honey bunches of oats, it is 130% true." Avery said smirking as she continued to read.

*2081*

"Did you get married Gram-Gram?" The toddler asks nuzzling into my chest softly making herself more comfortable.

I chuckle again.

"Yes but not before we confessed our love for each other"

*2021*

Kat and Quinn sat on the beach on an old washed up log that sat about 30 yards away from the great Pacific Ocean. Quinn was huddling into Kat's side, her head resting on the older girls shoulder.

"Let's dance." Kat decided, looking at her blonde haired best friend.

"What?!" Quinn exclaimed peering up at the other girl with big questioning blue eyes.

"I said..." Kat said getting up off the log and twirling around once and sticking out her hand for the other blonde to grab, smiling charmingly.

"Let's dance"

"When you put it like that, I'd be crazy to say no" Quinn giggled taking the older girls hand and they pressed their bodies together and started to slow dance.