One

"Mom going for a ride!" I yell.

"Okay Honey, be back before night fall." I nod. I ain't gonna be out that long, nightfall is a horrible place to be it's to scary. I walked and brought extra pair of pants and shirt. I walked out and my mom looks at me. "Are you going out like that?" I looked down, at my white dress.

"Yeah, I am only going for a ride, i'll be back." She nods. I made myself a sandwich and packed water, and alot of snacks. I put my phone in the bag with its cord. Sometimes, i'll be riding for so long I wouldn't know and I'll be real close to my grandpa's house. I put my brown riding boots on. And I walked out and towards the barn. I go on my white horse and then we go riding. We rode away and then we were soon riding in the forest fast and I was smiling. But I sense something, and I looked to my right, and I saw a big golden brown wolf with his pack members. My horse turns around and the wolves are still here. So we rode back to the entrance of the forest, to see that sun was setting fast. My horse was scared and then i see something run in front of her and she bucks me off. I hit a tree, then I see my horse run home. I run towards the entrance of the forest and try to exit, but I couldn't it was like there's was a force field. I hear the noise and it was a big black wolf who bit my shoulder. I scream a piercing scream. Then I punch him off me and the first thing was run.

True Alpha Night POV.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled in my human form.

"I think that was that young girl." Miley says. I looked at her confused. "Obviously you don't remember. she was riding with a white horse and she looked like she seems really different." Okay, well have no idea what she is talking about. Whatever. Miley turns into a wolf and listens.

"What you hear?" I asked her.

"Well, I hear blood dripping from her shoulder and that she's running fast towards here." I glared at her.

"Could you make her not?" I asked.

"Well, unless I wanted to die from the whole bunches of rogues chasing her, sure." I glared.

"Why the fuck are there so many wolves chasing her." I turn into my wolf and so did everyone in the pack.

"I don't know but when she see's us she gonna run past us." I just shrugged.

Moon POV.

Keep it up Moon, I can make it. I can smell the rogues, I enter a camp, it was obvious where a pack lives. I see in the corner of my eyes that the big brown wolf pack was hiding from me. I stopped and looked around and see a knife. And I run and grabbed it, to be tackled by a rogue. I stabbed it in the chest to see it go limp and turn into a human. I push is off me and I then get up and run fast out of that area. I looked up and the last peck of sun was fading.

Midnight.....

Hiding is hard. My white dress is ruin, I wish I had stayed home, and never left. I hear the footstep of the rogues. He was smelling for me, and he spots me, making me scream. I run for my life. I never ran this hard in my life. I run towards the cliff and jump, please make it over to the other side. I feel my feet make it, but I heard a snap in my leg, making me scream in pain. I feel the tears fall down my face. Why this was the worst day of my life. I hold the bag close to me. And I walked well I kinda walked, since I am pretty sure I just broke my left leg. I see a cabin and I walked towards it looking through the windows to see it probably has been left empty for close a year.

I walked through the front door and close it next to me. I Find a bathroom and I took a shower cleaning off all the blood. and ripped my white dress and put my leggings on and wrapped a good part of the white fabric on my broke leg tight enough to support it. I then get a shirt on not worrying about the bite mark. I pulled out my phone and then i called my mom.

"Moon! Are you okay????" My mothers voices booms out.

"NO! Mom I can't make it out, I try to but it wouldn't let me go. I am hiding right now and I am scared."

"Oh honey, please no!"

"I want help, I-A-A-A-Wolf bite me, And-" I just started to cry. "And I broke my leg, I just wish I stayed home." My mom seemed to me crying hard cause you could hear sniffles.

"Honey the cops will be there to save you in two days, they are here right now honey." I smiled for the first time tonight. But then I heard a gurgling noise and I gasped.

"Hi, if I were you I would tell the rogues where you are, or more people will die cause of you."

"What did you do to my mother?!"

"She's dead, sorry, soon it will be your grandpa." I gasped. My grandpa lived in these woods, so I could reach him before anything.

"And since we don't come out in the daytime you have until midnight tomorrow to come out of hiding." And with that he hanged up and I layed down in bed crying. Why? I wish that I had not call my mom.