~132~

~All the royals went inside the carriage.  The carriage went straight to the castles. Felix smirks "Do we have a wedding to have?" Everyone laughs.

~Mark and Jack look at each other "Yea but this time I'm getting ready with my love." Mark said.

~Jack smiles and cuddle up Mark Side. Mark wrap his arm around Jack waist. Jack mom and Mariza look at each other.

~"And we will tell the guest that the wedding is back on!" Mariza said with a smiles.

~"This wedding will be beautiful!" Jack mom said. Everyone was filled with happiness and smiles.

~Tyler look at Mark "Bro I can't wait!" Mark smiles back "Thanks." Soon the carriage arrived at the castle. Everyone came out.

~"Me and Jack mom will get the guest and told them that the wedding is happening." Mariza said. Felix nodded "Ok my queen." Soon Mariza and Jack mom left.

~"And I going to get ready but this time with my angel!" Mark said. Jack blushes, Mark grab Jack hand and head to their room to get ready.

~Mark and Jack got in a new set of Royal wedding suits. Jack was blushes his hair in the mirror.

~Mark was behind Jack, Mark wrap his arm around Jack waist. "My love you looks so beautiful."

The Prince And The Thief ♛Septiplier♛जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें