~54~

~Amelia smiles and look outside the moon was out. She turn to see Noah "Tomorrow Morning we will show the kingdom who the new royals are."

~Noah smiles "I could just imagine their face." All the thief that attack the army was guarding around the castle.

~Amelia smile at Mark, "Mark why in the world did you have to be with that stupid ugly Prince, don't you see that I'm MUCH better."

~Mark dark red eyes look at Amelia "I know, I'm so much happier with you." Amelia though the necklace made Mark have zero feelings for Jack.

~"I love you!" Amelia said smiling. Mark smiles at Amelia "I love you too, my love."

~Randy smiles and soon look at Noah, "I'm to sleep." Noah said. "Ok!" Amelia said, she was playing around Mark hair.

~Randy noticed Noah not feeling well "Hey man, you ok?" Noah look at Randy "It just that... I finally have the power I always wanted but I just feel like I lost someone."

~Randy look at Noah "Wait, you love Amelia?" Noah face soon turn red. "Yes, since the day we made a deal.

~Time Skip~

~Amelia and Mark was up bright and early. They were holding hands "Good morning Prince Charming." Amelia smiles softly. Mark look at Amelia "Good morning Beautiful."

~Noah and Randy was already up, Noah was holding Felix crown. He saw Amelia and Mark holding hand, he thought she look so happy with him.

~Amelia noticed Noah and Randy. In one of her hands was holding Mariza crown.

~Amelia said "Good your up, let show the kingdom who the new Royals are."

~Amelia snapped her finger, one Thief show up. Amelia look at him and said "Tell the others thief to round up all the people in the kingdom."

~The thief nodded and soon left. Amelia smirks and look at Mark "Love you!" Mark smiles back and said "Love you my queen."

~Noah look away, he didn't like Amelia being with Mark at all.