~14~

~The three of them walk in. Felix and Mariza was talking and they notice, Mark and Jack holding hands. Mariza and Felix smiles but Felix look closer at Amelia and he noticed that she was jealous and he also saw a red/black glow coming from her eye. But quickly went away.

~"Prince Mark,Prince Jack and Princess Amelia we have news" said Felix. Mariza said "The town people are getting unhappy and many are getting sick." "Some say that there is some kind of red/black smoke around the kingdom." Said Felix

~"So the power of The Royals, we are going to have a kingdom festival."Felix said. Mariza answered "With food, games,prizes,music, and many more."
Felix said "Before the festival will start we will tell the people of the kingdom that Jack is the the new Royal person."
Jack heard and smile.

~Felix smirks and said "There is going to be a full moon tomorrow, so in honored of a full moon. The festival will have a slow Dance for the couples of the kingdom."

~Mark and Jack heard and smile at each other. Mark kiss Jack cheek making Jack blush. Felix and Mariza giggle and smiles. Felix noticed Amelia eyes were turning Red. Amelia cross her arms and look away. Felix look at Amelia and said "Amelia is there something wrong?" Amelia look at Felix and and answers back in a rude way "No! Of course not your highness!"

~"I'm sorry, I-I just need to go to my room." Amelia quickly answer. Felix nodded and look at Mariza and whispers in Mariza ear. "My Queen could you please show our guest her room for the night. I need to talk to Mark and Jack." Mariza nodded and smile at him. "Amelia come with me, I show where your room is, ok?" Mariza said to Amelia. Amelia nodded and went to Mariza.

~Mariza and Amelia left the room. Felix came up to Mark and Jack and said "Better get some sleep tomorrow is going to be a big day" Jack and Mark nodded and they hold hands to their room. Mark and Jack change to their sleep clothes. Mark was shirtless again making Jack blush. Mark sat on the bed and Jack was sitting next to him and whispers to his ear "What wrong my love?" Jack look at Mark with his face red "Nothin" Mark answer "Come on tell me, you were upset today and I don't want to see you like that"

~Jack heard and started talking "It just... I don't think that I'm right person to be your lover.." Mark heard and quickly cuddle Jack on the bed and said "I Have true feelings for you...I'm honored to have someone like you as my lover" Jack blushing and said "I love you" Mark answer back "I love you my love" There forehead touch and they slowly move in into a kiss.

~Jack and Mark was kissing and Soon Jack fell asleep and Mark smiles "Sleep peacefully my love" Soon Mark sleep while cuddling Jack.

The Prince And The Thief ♛Septiplier♛जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें