~127~

~Jack was struggling to break free but couldn't. Every man on the ship was still throwing money at him. One man yelled "Dance!"

~Another one yelled out "Show us some moves!" Jack was to embarrass, tears was running down his face. I just want my teddy bear I don't want to be with someone else.

~Jackson look coward of men around Jack. "Ok he have Enough! Leave him alone!" He yelled.

~Everyone heard and went back to their work spot. Jack was looking down, Jackson hold Jack face and held it so he could see him.

~"Princess I told you to behave, now everyone wants you." He said. Jack want to hit him but couldn't he was too weak just to lift his head up.

~Felix look at the sky, the clouds slowly start to turn gray, the ship was close we were right behind them.

~Tyler look at Mark "I hope she not going to be too mad." Mark stop and quickly look at Tyler "Wait! She!? The leader is A girl!?"

~Tyler nodded, Mark turn to face the back of the snakes ship, please let this not happen again. Please let Jack be safe.

~The caption pointed in front of the snakes ship "There are heading to a sea cave!" Mark yelled back "Follow them!"

~Soon rain start to happened, but it was soft rain but soon it will get a whole lost worst.