~53~

~Felix and Mariza slowly pulled back the hug from Jack. Felix look at Jack up and down, he was wearing Thief armer.

~Jack noticed Felix look at him "What?" Felix answers "Your wearing thief armer" Jack nodded. " My suit got destroyed."

~Felix turn to see the kingdom. "Amelia took our crown..." Mariza look down "The King and Queen crowns hold a lot of power, and If someone have a hold on that kind of power. They will do anything."

~Jack got mad and look at Felix "They took everything from us!" Felix realized that Mark was no where to be found.

~Felix look at Jack "Jack where Mark?" Jack look down, tears was running down his face "Amelia...took him from me." Mariza hug Jack "We will get Mark back! Don't worry!"

~Jack hug Mariza Back. Felix smile "I help this kingdom win a war in the past, I know exactly where every entrance is at. Some people don't even know about."

~Jack pulled back from the hug "We are going to them fight back no matter what." Jack walk to his melting Metal.

~"I'm been busy..." Jack pulled out a sword shaped mold. He pour the melting Metal into the war.

~Felix noticed the cabin, he walk in. He noticed Thief clothes, one in blue and one in a pinkish. He grab the clothes "Hey Jack can we put these on?"

~Jack turn to face Felix "Go ahead." Felix toss the pinkish one to Mariza. Felix and Mariza put the thief clothes.

~Felix and Mariza walk outside, Jack Metal got harder and soon was finished. Jack pulled the sword out, it was really sharp and long.

~Jack turn to face Felix and Mariza. The moon was up, but it was only half full.

~Felix smirks "They want a fight! Than we will give them a fight!"