~18~

~Festival was starting and the music was playing. Everyone was smiling and dancing and just have a good time. Felix and Mariza hold hands and they starting to have fun in the festival. The festival was full of Royal guards, just in case somethings bad happen.

~Mark and Jack was also holding hands and was checking out some of the kingdom sweets. Jack noticed a delicious stawberry cake and thought it must be good to eat. Mark noticed Jack looking at the cake and said "I buy it for you my love" Jack heard and blushes "You don't have too" Mark smiles and answered back "My love I will buy it for you" "Why?" Jack wonder. Mark smile and lightly kiss Jack forehead "I want to see your beautiful smiles my angel"

~Jack blushes and saw that Mark was buying the cake. "Here my love" Mark said. Jack smile in joy "Thank you my knight in shining armor" Jack jump in joy. Mark start to laugh and Jack stop jumping and wonder "Why you laughing?" "Your so freaking adorable" Mark answered.

~Mark saw a open cafe and told Jack that we could have a nice cup of coffee while we can enjoy the cake. Jack agrees and they took a table. Mark ask Jack what Coffee he wants and he went off to get it for him and Jack was starting to get the cake ready.

~Amelia was walking by herself and the pocket watch was in her hand. Amelia was looking for Noah and Randy but could found them. "Those idiots are fucking late." Amelia said under her breath. Amelia went to a dark alleyway and leaned against a wall and thought I still have to stick with the plan, I want prince Mark to be all mine. And we both rule over this kingdom and no one will ever come between us. Amelia eyes start glowing red.

~After a while Noah arrived and was in front of Amelia "Hello Darling" Amelia look at Noah "What the fuck took so long!" Noah answer "Randy need to get more ingredients to make his smoke bomb" Amelia start to clam down "Where is him anyway?"

~Noah point up "He running on top of people roofs" Amelia said "Why?" Noah answered "To get a clear view to see where the Royals were" Noah grab Amelia arm "Come on we don't want to waste anymore time" Noah and Amelia start to walk around the festival.

~Jack was ready to eat the cake all he needed is for Mark to bring the coffee. Jack wait calmly and all of a sudden a woman in blonde hair with green eyes start talking to Jack. "Well hello Prince Charming~" Jack jump a little and look at the lady. "Are you talking to me?" The lady laughs and her hand slowly reach out for Jack chest. "Of course I am your really are cute~" Jack slowly move back and her hand start reaching Jack chest.

~Mark came back with the coffee in his hand and saw that a blonde lady was about to touch Jack chest. Mark Marched toward them and place the coffee on the table. And grab the lady arm and look at her "Could you fucking leave my boyfriend alone" The lady look at Mark and saw how serious he was so she decided to leaved

~Jack sigh "Thank you my knight" Mark kiss Jack cheek making him blush. And whisper in his ear "I will do anything to protect my Angel" Jack blush even more and smile at Mark. Soon they start eating the cake and drinking their coffee. Jack was eating his cake and some wiped cream got on his nose.

~Make saw and giggle "Be more clean my angel" Mark lick the wipe creamed on the Jack nose and soon Start licking his lips. Jack blush and Mark kiss Jack. Jack move in too the kiss and soon both were Making out. Mark whisper to Jack "I love so fucking much my love" Jack smile "I fucking love you too my knight."

The Prince And The Thief ♛Septiplier♛On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara