~36~

~The maid made it to the Royal hall, she taps on Felix shoulder and bow down "Your highness, I'm sorry to bother you but I have a note that Amelia left in her room." The maid give him the note, Felix turn and smile. "No worries and thank you." The maid quickly left.

~Felix look at the note and read it. Mariza noticed what Felix is reading. "My king what are you reading?" Felix turn to look at Mariza "It a note from Amelia, she saying that she left before the storm even started." Mariza was surprised "She left? Did anyone know?" Felix shake his head "I don't think so."

~Mark and Jack heard them. Jack look at Felix and Mariza "Amelia left?" Felix look at Mark and nodded. Mark said "That strange, how come she didn't told anyone." Mariza said "I don't know To be honest, she didn't told anything to me."

~Felix clear his throat "The important part is that she left before the storm starts." Mariza smile, Mark and Jack nodded. Mark look at Jack and smiles. Jack noticed and smiles back. Jack leaned forward and kiss Mark cheek making him blushes.

~Mark cover his face, Jack was giggling "Did I made my Love blush?" He teased. Mark look up and smile at Jack. "Your adorable when you laugh." Jack look away blushing "S-stop it" Mark chuckles "Nope! I'm in love with a angel." Felix and Mariza heard them and starting to laughs a little.

~Mark and Jack look at them. Felix said "You two are so perfect for each other I swear." Mariza smiles "I agree!" Mark and Jack start to blushes. Soon a knight walk to the royals, he bow down and said "My lord, all the knight are in there place. Just in case the storm become to dangerous."

~Felix smiles "Thank you." The knight left. Felix got up and said "I'm going to be on the roof porch, and see how far the storm is." Mariza stood up "I'm going with you." Felix and Mariza left.

~Mark and Jack went to their room. Mark walk up to the porch and saw that the storm is coming. Dark clouds fill up the sky. Jack walk next to Mark, he rest his head on Mark shoulder. "I hope the storm is not too dangerous." Mark heard and said "Yeah..."

~Mark wrap his arm around Jack hips and pulled him closer to him. Jack smile and he turn to kiss Mark nose. Mark blushes and Jack giggle. Soon they both look at the storm.

~Amelia was running through the forest jumping over rocks and climbing on tree. Soon she made it to the cabin. She knocked, Noah open the door and saw Amelia waiting outside. "Well well well, there is a puppy outside." Amelia roles her eyes "You know who I am you jerk"

~Amelia walk in and Noah close the door behind them. Randy was in the kitchen making swords out of metal. Amelia smirks and sniff the air "Let me guess, you been making smoke bombs?" Randy look at Amelia "Yeah"

~Noah said "The storm is coming very soon, you ready?" Amelia turn to see Noah "Almost...but I still need a few...materials." Noah raise his eyebrows "Materials? For what?" Amelia smirks and pulled out a Dark red jewel. "This little jewel with help me get my Prince Charming."

The Prince And The Thief ♛Septiplier♛जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें