~50~

~Amelia and Noah made it to the castle. The three of them walk in, Amelia and Mark was holding hands. Randy was waiting, still protecting the crown.

~Randy noticed Amelia and Noah entering with Mark "You got him?" Amelia smiles and kiss Mark on the cheek.

~Noah grab Felix crown and hold it up high "What a treasure!" Amelia hold Mariza crown and smirk "Let visit our old Royals" Amelia look at Randy and Mark "Stay here boys"

~The dungeon was cold and dark. Felix slowly woke up, his hand on his head. All of a sudden he remembers everything. His crown was gone.

~He turn to see Mariza hold the floor, he quickly came to her. Felix hold Mariza on the floor "My queen please wake up" Mariza slowly open her eyes.

~Mariza hand was rubbing her hand "F-Felix?" Felix eye widen "It me! My queen!" Felix hug Mariza closer.

~Felix help Mariza up, "My Queen, Amelia took ours crowns." Mariza got worry. All of a sudden they heard a knock on the door. Amelia and Noah walk in with a smirks on their face.

~Noah said "Look like the royals woke up from their naps" Amelia said "Your Right." Felix stood up and hold the bats in his hands "You let us go!"

~Amelia said "Nope! This is too much fun!" Mariza look at Amelia, she was holding her crown "Give me my crown back!" Amelia look down at the crown "Pink is such a boring color, but don't worry as soon a change it. It won't be boring anymore."

~Felix look at Noah holding his crown. Noah smirks and look at Felix "Don't worry my lord I will take such good care of your kingdom."

~Felix filled with anger, "I have No reason to thrust you." Noah turn his back to face Felix "You trust Jack, and he was a thief way before he became a Royal."

~Felix thought about what happened to Mark and Jack. Amelia smirks "Look at the time we should leave." Noah laugh "Good night!"