~103~

~Jack whole Face was red. "M-mother" Jack mom look at Jack "What is it Honey?"

~Jack was embarrassed. Jack mom giggle and look at Mark. "Mark thanks you so much for protecting my baby boy." Mark blushes and laughs "It no problem."

~Jack whole face was red. Felix and Mariza laugh too. Soon Felix felt someone tapping his shoulder. "I'm sorry my lord but there is still some papers you still need to see." A maid say.

~Felix sigh "Ok I be right there." Mariza look at Felix "I help to my love."
Felix and Mariza stood up and look at Jack,Mark and Jack mom. "I'm sorry, to leave so soon." Felix said.

~Jack mother smiles "It ok my lord." Felix and Mariza smiles and wave bye.

~Jack mother smiles and look at Jack. "Jack I'm so proud of you!" Jack smiles and hug His mom. "I love mother."

~Jack mom hug back and pat Jack back. She slowly pulled away and look at Mark "Thanks you so much."

~Mark smiles "Your very welcome." Jack mother smiles and took a sip of her tea.

~She look at Mark and Jack "You know that when Jack was little, he always wanted to be a king. He made a sword out of wood and always wear a paper crown."

~Jack faces was red "Mom!" Jack mom giggle "Your were so cute! And when you wear playing you always say that you will be a great king."

~Mark laughs and look at Jack "My love is that truth!" Jack face was embarrassed and nodded yes.