~56~

~Amelia smirks and show everyone Mariza crown, all the people was shocked. "This can't be happening!" Someone screamed.

~Amelia smiles and said "I'm going to be Queen, but I have someone to help me rules over this kingdom."

~People from the kingdom "Who in the world will be her partner?" Amelia smirks, and snapped her finger.

~Mark walk closer and was at Amelia left. People yelled "No!" And "No Prince Mark!" Mark hold Amelia hand and smiles. His eye glow Dark red.

~Jack and Felix was still on the tree, Jack saw Mark eyes glow dark red. "No...please don't, my love she controlling you! Please snap out of it!" Jack yelled, tear ran down his face.

~Amelia hold Mariza crown up over her head, she slowly put it on her. All of a sudden Amelia hair blew in the wind. Mariza beautiful Pink jewel crown turn into a Dark red crown.

~Dark red light shine from the crown, Amelia all of sudden feel powerful. She smiles evilly at Everyone "THIS IS QUEEN AMELIA AND YOU WILL OBEY YOUR NEW QUEEN!!"

~Amelia grab Mark chest and pulled him down making Amelia kiss his Cheek. The people of the kingdom got worry and scared.

~Noah hold Felix crown and slowly puts it on. Felix blue jewel crown turn into a black jewel crown, a black light shine from It.

~Noah felt all the power, it felt so good! Noah hair blew in the wind soon he clam down. Noah laugh evilly "OBEY YOUR NEW RULER!"