~129~

~Jackson look at Jack. "Aww is my princess tired?" Jack can't even lift his head, he was weak. He can't take it anymore.

~Jenna yelled "We are here!" Jenna and Jackson took Jack out of the ship and made him stand up.

~Jack legs felt like jelly. Jackson carry Jack bride style. But less than a moment Jenna noticed another ship.

~Mark and Taylor jump out the ship and held their swords to Jenna. Mark was serious "Let him go NOW!"

~Jenna look at Mark and pulled her sword out "Make us!" Mark smirks "I warn you..." Mark snap his finger and guard start acting the snakes.

~Jenna got mad and swing her sword to Mark but Tyler swords block it. Mark head to Jackson that was carrying Jack.

~Jackson place Jack on a rock. Mark look at Jack he was all red, tears was running down his face. His eyes filled of anger.

~Mark swing his sword at Jackson, Jackson block it with his knife. Jenna and Tyler was fighting, Jenna hit Tyler back but Felix jump in and block just in time.

~Felix and Jenna was have a sword fight. Mark knocked out Jackson Knife out of his hands, Jackson kick Mark sword out of his hand.

~Their weapons was gone. Mark and Jackson was fighting with hands and leg.

~Jackson try kick Mark back but Mark was too quick and hit Tyler back making him knocked out.