~43~

~Mark and Jack was running to the horse house, Noah and Randy was throwing smoke bombs and knifes at them. But luckily Mark got in front of Jack and block theirs attack with his swords.

~Mark hold Jack arm, They pass all the windows. All the windows are broken, you can see the kingdom being destroyed. Mark and Jack made it the horse house.

~They hide in the house, Noah and Randy stop "Where the fuck are they!" Randy screen. Noah look at Randy "Come! They can't went far!"

~Mark and Jack leaned against the wall. Mark cover his arm, he was bleeding. Jack noticed and quickly came up to Mark "My angel your hurt!" Jack was crying, he thought he going to get revenge on Noah and Randy for hurting his love.

~Mark was heavy breathing and look at Jack. He wipe the tears of Jack face "Don't Cry my angel, I'm ok. All that matters is your safe." Mark pulled Jack into a hug. Jack hug Mark tighter, Mark kiss Jack face all over to help him clam down a bit.

~Mark felt Tears running down his face, "Please don't cry. Everything will be ok." Jack slowly pulled back and look at Mark. Mark slowly stood up and saw his white horse. Mark walk up to it and starting to pet it. "Come on Jack, we need to recover before we go back and attack."

~Jack smiles "I think I know a place that we can go." Mark and Jack got on the horse. Jack was behind Mark, he wrapped his arms around Mark so he won't fall off. Mark soon start the horse, the horse jump and soon ran outside.

~The horse was heading to the forest, Mark and Jack look at their kingdom. "It Destroyed...it gone." Mark whisper. Jack saw the horrible stuff that all the thief did. People scared, little kids crying, goods are stoled.

~Jack push his face on Mark back, Tears were running down his face from the horror he saw. Mark also have tears but he was forced on getting to a safe area to recover.