~92~

~Mark and Jack starting walking to the castle. Mark and Jack walk in the castle, Mark talk to a maid to bring the horse and the supplies where they support to be.

~The maid did what she told. "Ok your lord." Jack look at Mark with a smiles "My love I'm hungry can we eat?" Mark smiles "Of course."

~Mark and Jack walk to the Royal dinning hall. Chica was walking next to Mark and Sam was still in Jack arms.

~They made it to the dinning table. Jack set down Sam on the floor. Chica and Sam was standing next each other.

~A maid bring Chica and Sam their food in royals pet dishes. Chica and Sam is eating their food.

~Mark and Jack smiles at their pets. Soon a chef bring the king their food to eat. "Here you go! Enjoy!" Both King said "Thank you!"

~Mark was eating but soon felt someone touching his Shoulder. Mark turn to see who was it, it was Felix.

~Mark was surprised "Felix!?" Felix smiles "Well hello king Mark and Jack." Felix took a seat and look at Mark and Jack.

~Jack was also surprised "Felix what you doing here!?"

~Felix smiles "Well since you been the new royals for a awhile, we been getting letters from kingdom all over the places and there one I want to talk about."