~69~

~Jack face was filled with tears and look at Mark eyes. It was his gorgeous brown eye. "My knight I love you."

~Mark smiles and pulled Jack in a hug, Mark hold Jack really close.

~Amelia was floating in the air. "Awww how adorable, but Mark is mined!" Amelia points at Mark and shoot laser at him.

~Mark quickly grab his sword and block it. He stand up and in one hand was his sword and his other was holding Jack hand.

~Mark glared at Amelia he hold his sword and point it to her. "I won't let you control me again!"

~Jack stand up next to Mark. They were still holding hands.

~Felix and Mariza was holding hands and was looking at Noah and Amelia. Noah and Amelia eyes was Dark red.

~The power of the crown taking over them. They don't have control of the power.

~Everyone was in the middle, Randy was still knocked out in the corner. Felix quickly said "The only way to stop them is to get the crown away from them."

~Noah point at the kingdom, lightning strikes, soon a fire starts. Amelia point at the sky, thunder strikes.

~Amelia and Noah was laughing and look at everyone on the roof. Noah yelled "All of along you have this much power and you didn't do anything! Now I will have EVERYTHING!"

~Amelia laugh and look at Mark. "Love you!" Mark pulled Jack closer to him and stick his middle finger to Amelia. Making her mad.