~37~

~The storm was here, Wind blow as fast as it can, the tree leaves blow in the wind. Heavy Rain start to fall, lightning strikes, thunder flash. Everyone was in their home, knight all over keep the people safe.

~Felix and Mariza was in Felix office watching the rain hit the walk on the window. Felix though "The knight will protect the people." Mariza was standing next to Felix "Everything is going to be alright my lord" Felix smile at Mariza and hold her hand.

~Mark and Jack was in their room, Mark watch the rain hit the window. Leaves blowing in the wind, The wind start to speed up more. It was getting colder and colder every second. Jack was on the bed cover in blankets to keep warm.

~Mark look at Jack and smiles "It is really that cold?" Jack nodded, but he love to heard the sound of rain. Mark smiles and walk to Jack, he jump on the bed and cuddle Jack. Jack smile and look at Mark "I love you, my love." Mark smiles and said "I love you so much more than anything."

~Jack smile and kiss Mark nose, Mark blushes and got a idea. He slowly and softly grab Jack face and kiss him as sweetly and softly that he can. Jack quickly move into it. Both prince was kissing until they need to breath. Jack slowly pulled away and smile at Mark. "I love your soft kisses." Mark blush and smiles "I love your smiles"

~Mark smile at Jack, his gorgeous blue eyes that shine in the light. Jack look at Mark and than his ring "I love you so much, you have no idea." Mark smiles "I'm the one who should be saying that, You the only person I have true feelings for. I love and trust you completely."

~Mark move closer to Jack face and plant a soft kiss, and he whispered in Jack ear "My Angel I will protect you with all my heart." Jack smile and hug Mark, Mark hug Jack back and kiss his cheek making his Angel blush.