"Does someone live here?"

He stared down at me confused, "why would you ask that?"

"The flowers. It looks like someone was taking really good care of them recently."

He scratched the back of his head, "Oh that? Well, I'm glad at least that right."

Woah! Wait a minute! Don't tell me he was the one taking care of these flowers!

"Y-You were the one taking care of the flowers?"

"Hey don't be suprised, men can garden too."

"I know that, but why take care of these flowers? Can't you plant them at your own house?"

"Well, this used to be my old house." He opened the door almost causing it to fall off its hinges because of the decomposing wood. A strong wind came gushing out causing a foul smell hit me forcing me to cover my nose and make my eyes water.

"What the heck is that smell?!" I used my other hand to wipe the tears coming from my eyes.

I can't even describe what that smell was. It definitely smelled like something mixed with death.

Wait a second...

"Hurry and get in here!" I turned to see him already inside.

Oh how I messed up this time.

"There's no turning back now." I stepped inside, walking over the broken glass and floorboards. I glanced around noticing the faded murals on the wall. I heard something snap immediately jerk in my foot back. I squatted down and picked up the item.

It was a paint brush.

"Natsu? What exactly was this place?"

He breathed in the toxic fumes and smiled, "this is where I grew up. This is my mom's art studio. My home."

"Art studio?" I stared at him confused.

"You know? Where they make paintings and teach other people to make art. That kind of stuff."

"Oh," I whispered.

"Oh my god!" Yelled Natsu, running into another room, "look at this."

I watched my step as I followed him into the other room. There was dust everywhere being lit up by the moons light. A bed with superhero sheets and blanket covered both of the beds sitting in each corner. They were both covered in cobwebs and dust.

"I forgot all about this thing!" I turned to see him hugging a blanket for the size of a five year old, "It's still as soft as I remember it."

"This was your old room huh..." I searched around to find toys and other things for little kids.

"Yeah," he sighed, "the memories..."

"So what happened?" I asked, picking up a broken doll.

"It's a long story." He walked toward the window looking up to the sky, watching the stars.

"Well..." I dusted off one of the superhero blankets and laid it flat on the ground. I sat on the blanket and tapped the space next to me indicating for him to next to me.

He chuckled, "you're something else Lucy."

I smiled. I always get excited when he says my name. I always feel chills go down my back every time he says Lucy. Don't get me wrong I love the nickname he gave me, but there's just something about the way he says Lucy that always gets me.

He laid down next to me, staring at me again with those same beautiful eyes that I can't seem to my eyes away from, "I guess it's time I tell you the story of Natsu Dragneel."