Chapter 3

"Turn to chapter eighteen in your books and start reading, I'll be right back." Ms. Smith left the class leaving us to do this book work she knows no one will do. The class started chattering about how their day was, life outside of school, and other things teenagers talk about.

I looked out the window, remembering about what happened last night. I sighed. I probably should have skipped school today to watch over my mom. She was really shaken up last night. That was probably her worst episode yet.

Ms. Smith walked in with a wide grin across her face. What is she so happy about? Did she finally get that stick out her ass? I know, I know it's not a nice thing to say, but sheesh! She's always so uptight about everything and just plain mean for no reason.

"OK class we have a new student! He just came from the private school Fairy tail academy."

Whoa! Rich kid alert. That school is for the best of the best, not just anyone can get in.

"Everyone give a hand to Natsu Dragneel." The class gave the weakest clap ever.

Dragneel? I feel like I've heard that name before, but I'm too bored to remember. I stared outside to watch the rain fall on the pavement outside. Once again it was raining, but not as hard as yesterday, just little sprinkles.

"Wow, tough crowd." His voice was deep, husky, smooth and had a little accent.

I could hear the waterfalls flowing in the classroom. I heard some of the girls squealing and saying how handsome he is. Well, I guess If he looks this good I have to have a little look at him.

I turned my head to get a good look at him and my mouth fell open. He was gorgeous of course, but what really caught my attention was his hair.

It was on color.

I found them.

I rubbed my eyes to make sure they weren't playing a trick on me. But this was all too real. I stared at him until he sat in his chair in the front. It was a good thing that he sat in the front because I wanted to stare at his hair a little longer.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. The color of his hair sent me into a high. Is what it feels like to see color? If it is, I don't want it to end.

"Close your mouth Heartfilia, we don't want to get flies in there from staring at the new boy, don't we?" The queen bee said.

Oh how much I want to punch her. But I can't. I don't have the guts to do something that outrageous.

The new boy turned around while the rest of the class was laughing at my stupidity. Why did I stare too long?!

"I'm sorry." I hid myself under my hoodie and starting cursing at myself how stupid I am.

I heard him start to chuckle. Oh gosh, I'm such a loser!

Lunch time rolled around and I found myself heading to the library with nothing to eat because I have no money. My mom forgot to put money in my account, again.

My stomach was growling all down the hallway. Anything sounded good to eat right now, even plankton's holographic meatloaf sounded good.

"Thanks for showing me around I think I got it from here." I know that voice...

"No problem, you know where to find me if you have any questions." I know that voice too, but they're not important.

I turned around and saw the same boy from earlier.

The one with the pretty hair.

Oh great, I already forgot his name.

I hid behind the trashcan in front of the library and watched the boy look around the school.