Introduction

Hey guys! So, I just finished Heartless, and let me tell you, I've never cried harder than at the end of that book. I decided that I cannot accept what happened because I'm dramatic and in denial, so I would write a sequel to mend all of us broken hearted fangirls.
I do not own most of these characters, those go to the lovely Marissa Meyer, and of course, Lewis Carroll, the writer of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. 

Before you start reading, just a heads up; I'm not a professional writer (yet). I'm still learning and as I get better, I update the story to make any grammar or plot adjustments. That means that there will be some plot holes or mistakes in this story as I am editing this book myself. This does not mean I won't fix them, address them, or edit them, it just means that I'm asking you to bear with me as I grow as a writer. That is why the book is labeled as "UNDER CONSTRUCTION." If this bothers you, I'm sorry and I hope one of these days it will be fully complete, but please know that I've spent years on this story, so it's not a cheap fanfiction of any sort. 

Also, a few things have changed in this book, but they all go with the plot. The most important one though, is that the Red Kingdom has been changed to the Black Kingdom, but that gets explained as to why later on.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy!

-GMTS