Chapter 29.

SANYUKTA

  After knowing the girl's love story and got assured she will be happy with her boyfriend, I called her mother inside.I asked the girl to talk to her mother and try to make her understand.I scolded her for being careless and to concentrate on her studies properly.She was a final year student and already had placement.

  I tried to explain her "Mam I know you are angry and I can understand what you are going through, its not my job to say something in your personal matter but I wouldn't allow the termination of the pregnancy as its totally against Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)Act.You can take her home now, her pregnancy has no complications and foetus growth is normal too."

  The elder woman glared at me but I didn't feel any problem with it, she was elder and has her own idea but at the same time she needs to understand that what is thinks as a mistake is a beautiful mistake.Though people should be careful with protection but sometimes its their choice and one is not allowed to judge them.Its personal a thing and people should avoid being interested in other person's bedroom secrets.

  "I won't bring my daughter here anymore." She continued to glare.

  "Your wish, I have no say in that but if I get to know you forced her terminate the pregnancy I would be very happy to drag you to court." I threatened her as there is no fault in the mistake of the young one.

  "Mam, Dr.Suryavanshi is here." Miss Khataria informed.

  "Oh! Mam would you like to talk to the senior Doctor of the hospital.She could be a great help to you." I asked the women.

  She just nodded then I went out and met mausi and told the situation then asked her to convince the old lady.Then she went inside to talk to the lady.

  I went to look around the hospital and decided something after witnessing the drama that happened.Don't know why, but I felt sharing my idea with Randhir first.I am going crazy nowadays whatever I am doing and whatever I think I want to share it with him.

  I opened whatsapp and texted,

S- hi!!

  He is online and soon I got call from him.I answered it trying to calm the raising heart beats of mine.

  "Hey!" I said.

  "Hi... What happened, you messaged me?"

  "Is something necessary to happen so that I can call you?"

  "No, I am always at your service and you have the right to call me whenever you feel."

  "You had meeting with the team?"

  "Yea... I am actually driving over there..."

  I spoke without letting him complete, "Then why did you call me?Cut the call will talk later."

  "Wait...I have put on my bluetooth."

  "Its ok, its not important we will talk later when you are and not driving." I said giving stress to 'not'.

  "Hey, I have reached and parked the car at the place where my meeting is gonna take place, and there is still 30 minutes for meeting to start we can talk till then."

  "Hm..ok, actually you know today morning I visited the hospital and...." I explained what happened along with my idea.

  "Thats a great idea, my full support is with you baby."

  "Please no baby!"

  "Then find some new endearments and tell me.I will use them for you."

  "You can call my Sanyu like papa calls me."

  "I am not your papa.So, I won't call like that there should be a difference right?"

  "Yes you are not my papa but an idiot.Bye!"
______________________________

RANDHIR

  What?Bye?Idiot? What happened to her.I was about to call her again when someone knocked the window of my car.I rolled it to find Parth leaning on the car.

  "Hey dude!!" He was quite cheered up but not me.

  "What happened?" I asked.

  "Are you okay?" He brought his eyebrows together.

  "Yea...why?" I shrugged.

  "Let me ask the other way, chal bata dost se jhoot bolega.Mera Randhir itna door chala gaya mujhse."(Come on tell you will lie to your friends.My Randhir has gone so far from me.) Who the hell made him a cricketer when he is so good in other professions.

  "Drama queen! Nothing I was talking with Sanyukta but she hanged the call and said I am an idiot."

  "You went on date with her yesterday and you didn't even tell me about that." What I told him and what this stupid is speaking.

  "You go on date with Arpita have you ever told me?" I threw the question.

  "Yea...coming back to the topic.Why Sanyukta called you an idiot?Though I know you are an Idiot so tell me why she hung up the call?" I glared at him for calling me Idiot indirectly.

  "I don't know.You tell me when Arpita calls you Idiot?"

  He was about to say something but I continued "Leave it she often calls you that as you are one big Idiot."

  "Youuuuu ...go to hell!"

  "I will drag you along with me and stop this the meeting will start lets go." I said moving towards the lift.

______________________________

SANYUKTA

  He is an Idiot! Why guys are so dumb? Its only fathers who can understand daughters and a no one can never understand what a father is to girl unless they are father or daughter themselves.

  Back to topic I asked him to call me Sanyu because he has become as dear to my heart as my father is but guys are just DUMB.