Chapter 2.

Atlast, I reached India.Wow its awesome as the wind hits my face I feel like I am reborn again.Wow!!Its such an amazing feeling which cannot be expressed in words.Soon I get my luggage and head towards the exit waiting for Vardhan uncle who is my father's business partner and also Maya mausi's(mom's sister) husband.He is one of a kind and a GODFATHER to me.

I am waiting for the past 1 hour 19 minutes 27 seconds still uncle didn't come till now.Let him be I am not gonna wait anymore and also not going to talk to him until I get him scolded by mausi.*pouts sadly*

I feel someone standing behind me and I turn ""bhooo"".

"Mummy, what the hell uncle you scared the shit out of me"I said scaredly to uncle but it was his habit to do this to me from my childhood.

"Oh am so sorry Sanyu I thought your a grown up now and you will not be scared like you to in childhood'' Vardhan uncle soothingly said and also patted my head.

"Its okay, I will always be your kid it doesn't matter how much I grow.I missed you ssoooo mmmuuucchhh uncle" I said extending my hands to show how much and pulled him in a hug.

"I missed you too my favorite kiddo a loads and thank god your talking to me I thought you would talk to me only after getting me scolded by your aunt for being late" I immediately broke the hug and remembered that I had to get him scolded but alas I forgot after seeing him.

"How could I forgot that I planned that to do but after seeing you in happiness I forgot about it anyways I am not going to talk to you now'' I said little angrily.

"I am sorry today is Ganesh visherjan(immersion) so there is a lot of traffic even after departing from home almost 3 and half hours before, please forgive me once atleast for the sake of Ganapati Bappa" uncle almost started pleading me afterall who wants to get scolded by Maya Suryavanshi who could go to any extent when anyone troubles me.

"Okay, I am gonna forgive you but on one condition deal?" I ask him in business tone with an amazing plan in my mind.

"Hmm....first tell me the condition" he said after a few seconds of thinking.

"We will dance in front of atleast one bappa" I said in excitement as this I will dancing wholeheartedly after 6 years no actually after 7 years.

"Oh only this much we will rock it lets get going" uncle said happily.

We soon settle inside his NISSAN duster after keeping my luggage in the trunk of the car.

"Hows life kiddo?"he asked as soon as we pulled into the drive way to home.

"Its good till now and I am very excited for knowing what is in store for me after coming here" I said anxiously.

"Everything gonna be good and as you came here I can spend more time with Maya" he said in a peaceful manner and with a serene smile playing on his lips.

"Oh so you are happy only because Maya mausi will get retirement after I joined the hospital and not because I will staying here" I said in anger.

"Obliviously its a yes" he said teasingly."Very bad I am right now going to call mausi and tell her" I said hitting him on his arms playfully where as he kept laughing.

"No you will not tell her I was just joking.... I am also allowing you to dance so you better obey" he said strictly.

"Lets see who is gonna obey once I meet mausi and tell all the troubles you caused me" I said threatening him.

"Okay I am sorry no more jokes but tell me one thing and also state the truth .....do you have a boyfriend?....like some angrez(English) there" he said teasingly.

"None I didn't have even one boyfriend till now and I don't want to be any angrez's girlfriend" I replied him thinking about few guys who proposed me there and I declined as I don't want to be in any relationship and especially not with any angrez.

"Where are you taking me this opposite to the direction of our houses?" I said as soon as he took left of the road instead of right.

"Chill I am taking you to one of my friend's place where there are many BAPPA kept and you can dance how much ever you want and I no need to worry about your safety" he replied calmly.