Chapter 10.

RANDHIR

Soon we all were in the garden and aarti was given to Lord Ganesh.I just prayed for the well being of my family and also prayed that all the games in the future should be won by us.

***************************

We all came back to our house it was 12:30 am.Heck! I am so tired of these it was a hectic day.One cannot justify the visherjan taking place in Mumbai by words you just have to experience it.With all the dances, poojas, big statues of Ganesh though it makes you tired but if you are a Mumbaikar its fun and a bliss.I am very happy that no one noticed me thanks to
the heavy gulaal on my face.

I didn't even talk to Sanyukta but I can sense she was feeling awkward because of me.I feel everything that happened has not ended completely we both should talk and clear things again otherwise this become more complicated as I am sure we will be meeting again.For god's sake it was an act and we both knew that from the start.

______________________________

SANYUKTA

Shit! I didn't expect him to be Harsh uncle's son.Why the hell he has to be his son?

That was an act right?!Then why the hell I am feeling awkward around him.I should talk about this to him otherwise it will be more complicated.

Let me sleep for now I have to meet dad too in the morning.Due to some important meeting he had postpone his arrival.

***************************

I felt someone familiar kissing my forehead and caressing my cheek I blinked my eyes to notice my father sitting beside me.He tapped my head lightly and said "Sleep princess, I am here."

With this I snuggled closer to him and slept again.

______________________________

RANDHIR

"Randhir!! Wake up its 10" I heard my mom screaming.

Soon I stretched myself and was about to move away from bed when the door of my room brust open.Arpita came inside the room fuming.

"Bhai!! I am not going back home I will stay here.What the heck does that guy think himself as?Moron, je..." I closed her mouth with my palm.

"Shut up.I just woke up and you don't shout the curses
this like this what will my niece or nephew learn."I gave her a piece of my mind.
I would have given her lecture if she was not pregnant that you should do these when a man has just started his day.

"Exactly Randhir give her some more tips and also tell her not to wake a man in middle of the night and demand for litchi.I know she is pregnant but pregnancy mein kya common sense bhul jaate hain?" I have never seen Parth this frustrated before.I don't think its just only because of Arpita's tantrums.

Soon we heard sniffing sound.We both turned at the direction of source to find Arpita sobbing.

I glared at Parth for making her cry then quickly went to washroom for brushing my teeth as I feel myself disgusting if I didn't brush in morning for more time.With eyes I signaled him to take care if her.

After few minutes when I came back my always tidy room was like a tropsy-turvy land.I also saw Arpita throwing things on Parth.

"STOP!!! Both of you get your asses away from my room.Don't even dare to enter this from unless I permit anyone." I barked out.

I am already confused and frustrated due to Sanyukta being here and these guys are fighting like kids when their kid is ready to pop out.

Within a blink second I heard the sound of the door being closed and I knew they were out.

______________________________

SANYUKTA

I stirred in my bed as soon as the sun rays feel on my face but soon the curtains were drawn closer to prevent them from entering but by that time my sleep was far away and I yawned sitting on the bed. I felt my bed dip only to realize my was sitting next to me.

"Why don't you sleep for some more time?"My dad asked me.

But I shaked my head and ran towards the bathroom to finish my morning businesses which was one of the reason to be awake.No matter what my biological call never stops until I am sick.

***************************

I reached downstairs after a long bath only to see my father cooking.I hugged my father and kissed his cheeks.

"I missed you so much papa especially your aloo ke parathe."I said while watching my father working like a masterchef.

His parathe were the most delicious.

Ding Dong
Ding Don

Hearing the bell ring I groaned.

"I will go and check you just make sure that the
parathe doesn't burn."Dad said handling me spatula that was in his hand.

"Ah..Vardhan come come"I heard my father's voice and peeked from my kitchen to see Vardhan uncle has came with Harsh uncle and his wife.