Chapter 22.

SANYUKTA

Presently I was sitting on the big sofa of mausi waiting for her to bring the ice creams for deserts.Its pretty late now and we just had dinner that I had brought while coming here from our favorite restaurant.

"So...How did it went?"I heard mausi's voice from beside.

I looked in that direction to find her passing one bowl of ice-cream to me which I gladly took from her.

"How did what went?" I asked her back acting all innocent.

She glared at me and said "You know what I am talking about so you better don't beat the bush around."

"Okay...we talked and we are okay with the marriage." I said not looking at her.

"Sanyuktaaa" Mausi said in a warning tone.

I made faces then told everything including the kiss.

"Really baby!!! I am sooo happy for you."Mausi exclaimed and hugged me tightly.

She was acting like a teenage girl who got a juicy gossip.

"Stop mausi."I groaned.

"Okay, okay, by the way how was the kiss?" She said while hitting my shoulder with hers.

"You don't like someone whose niece is going to get married."I shaked my head.

"I am your friend first, other relations comes after that.So you better speak up soon lady."She was hell bent to know about the kiss.

"Since it was my first kiss I just followed him and my mind went blank so can't tell how was that."I shrugged.

"I know you are quick learner.You will learn this too." She winked at me and brust out laughing.

With our talks we completed our ice-creams.After that we both moved to the terrace for a walk.The terrace was huge with half covered of organic garden and swing of iron placed opposite to the garden.

We walked around talking about hospital and about Dr.Mittal's cancellation of license.Mausi being one of the member of medical council , it was very easy for her to cancel the license.Around twenty minutes later we both sat on the swing continuing the talks.

"I will miss you a lot.Time passes every soon its like only yesterday when you were in my arms like a small bundle of joy and now see you will get married and soon have a bundle of joy of your own."Mausi was becoming emotional.

"Aww..mausi you don't look good while crying and if uncle comes to know that I made you cry then he will make me cry."I said while rubbing her arms.

Mausi chuckled a little and kissed my cheeks.Later we both went downstairs.I slept along with mausi like we used to whenever I have sleepover here.

RANDHIR

I reached Parth's house after bidding Sanyukta from stadium.When I made my way into house I witnessed that all were having dinner.So, I also joined them.

"Randhir, how come Sanyukta was with you?"Mom questioned when I started to serve myself.

With this question everyone's attention was towards me.Having everyone's attention when I am gonna hit a ball for winning the match is absolute pleasure but at this point its distressing.

"She wanted have a talk regarding the porposal that you sent."I answered while mixing the curry with rice like someone is going to award me 'The Best Food Mixer Award of The Year'.

Mom nodded and asked with utmost curiosity "Did she say YES for it?"

"Why don't you ask her in person and let me eat my dinner?"I asked her back smiling.

"I think I should advice Sanyukta to say 'NO' for the proposal.I don't want to spoil Sanyukta's life by asking her marry my sarcastic son."She said emphasising on 'no'.

"Haha she already told YES"I said to see my mom smirking , Arpita shaking her head and my father and Parth trying to control their laugh.

Damn Randhir!I scolded myself.

I just became the victim of my mother's words.No wonder she cracked many deals and gets whatever she wishes for.

I was scowling at all and they laughed, soon I joined them.

After a hearty meal me and my parents went to our home.
______________________________

I woke at my usual and completed my routine, which was jogging and a workout for around two hours.

When I joined my parents for breakfast, my mother asked me to accompany her along with Arpita to Sanyukta's hospital.

"Mom Arpita is going for normal check up right?then why are dragging me with you anyways Parth will be with you two."I said not in a mood to go to hospital.

My mother didn't pressurize me more and went to hospital.

I opened whatsapp to find Sanyukta online so I messaged her and our conversation followed as:

R- Gm

S- Gm wassup?

R- Missing you :-* :-*

S- I already had too much cheese in my breakfast dear

R- Don't worry I will love you even if you put on some calories.

S- Boring lines babe try something unique

R- Unique? How about a date where I can show my uniqueness

S- Will think...

R- Thinking too much makes you look old soon darling.

S- How about I give you a dare?

R- I never back out from dare baby so what do I get if I win?

S- Overconfidence is not good my dear

R- Its confidence

S- cool..I dare you to travel with me for a whole day in public transports, with no fake beard.

R- Okay ...when?

S- How about tomorrow?

R- I will pick you in the morning.

S- Waiting ;-)

R- Remember you promised to give me something in our next meet ;-)

S- Really? Poor me I don't remember as such.

R- Aww...will make you remember everything tmrw ;-)