Chapter 23.

This chapter is dedicated to Pallavi for always pushing me to update which makes me want to write more.

SANYUKTA

Today I woke at 5 in the morning, actually I didn't even sleep properly due to excitement of going on date with Randhir.

Last evening I spent three hours for selecting a perfect dress for the date.Lastly I selected the outfit which would be comfortable for a whole day travel.

Lastly I selected the outfit which would be comfortable for a whole day travel

By 7 am I was ready for the date when I heard horn sound.When I peeked out of my room's window to find a black skoda octavia in the driveway of my home.

I went downstairs and opened and the door to see Randhir moving his hands towards the calling bell.

"Hi!!" I said excitedly taking him by suprise of my sudden opening of the door.

"Hey!!" He smiled back.

He looked handsome in grey t-shirt and black jeans.

"Come in'' I invited him.

He nodded and followed me inside.

"Had breakfast?" I asked him.

"Yup...did you have?"

"Yes, I will bring my bag." I started moving to my room to fetch my bag.

RANDHIR

Sanyukta came down after taking her hand bag.She looked beautiful as always.

"You remember what you should give me or should I remained you?" I asked slowly moving closer to her.

"I don't remember if you remember then take it." She shrugged.

"Are you sure?"I said while locking her in my arms.

"Ss..ure." I smirked watching the effects of me.

I moved closer and our lips locked until we were breathless.I joined our foreheads and looked into her eyes.Her eyes held so much warmth that I not wanted to look into something else they are most beautiful eyes which I can stare till my last breathe.