Chapter 9.

RANDHIR

I felt the butterflies and a warm feeling that I felt when I clashed with her at our meet.Seeing her again after seven months again aroused these feelings but we weren't together right so...why the hell I am feeling like these.

"You both know each other?" My mom who was excited by now asked showing all her thirty two but its very rare.She always smiles but this time it was some overexcited spark in her eyes.

"Yeah...we met when YoYo underwent surgery last year.She was the doctor there and being an Indian she helped us a lot."I replied my mom's query though it was only half truth but its better I guess than lieing.

"Oh....she came here with Vardhan, she is his niece." My mom introduced.I have known him for a long time but I didn't know she was his niece.It was shocking for me.

"Nice to meet you again." Sanyukta said faking a smile and I saw that her eyes didn't have the spark that was there when we met last time.

Did I do wrong by doing that? But it was mutual right we both backed out.Then why these hollowness in my heart and also the hollowness in her eyes.

"So guys if introductions are over lets have some sweet." Vardhan uncle said rubbing his hands together.

"Uncle...don't you think you are already really sweet to have them.I am sure mausi will have a say or two in this matter." Sanyukta said breaking uncle's excitement.

"Stop blackmailing me by taking that lady's name.She wouldn't find out unless you open your mouth." Vardhan uncle retorted back.

"Ahem..ahem.I heard someone speaking about me." A familiar voice sounded behind me.

It was Maya aunty and the look on Vardhan uncle's face was worth a million.He was giving look like he just won a lottery of cores and later found out that the lottery ticket was a fake one.I can see each one present in the room trying to control the laugh including me.

"Ahh...Maya I missed you sooo much.I was talking about you only telling everyone how much you take care of me and because of you how my sugar level is being controlled and..." Vardhan quickly changed the story trying to cool Maya.

But he soon interrupted by aunt who spoke "Enough Vardhan...I heard everything and Sanyukta ...ahh Sanyukta I missed you sooo much baby I can't wait for you till you reach home thats the reason I came here but this grown up baby indulged me in the nonsense talk."

She soon hugged Sanyukta and I could see that both were going to cry.Soon Vardhan uncle joined them in the hug.The trio looked like a perfect happy family any outsider would tell that Sanyukta was their daughter.

"Okay if reunion is completed lets go outside its time for taking Bappa for the visherjan." My father said watching the family of three.

WTF?None welcomed me I mean I was away for a month from home and all are busy with themselves none of them even asked how was my journey? I will also not talk to them.

AN : I know chapter is small and also the FB will be continued later for few parts enjoy the present.I will try to add more words in next update.