Chapter 6.

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKAWAT

"YOU" both me and the girl next to my mom whispered.

FLASHBACK(Author's POV)

1 Year ago

Life Line Hospital,UK

A girl wearing a white coat over a embroidered cotton top came out of the cafeteria with a coffee mug in her right hand and a stethoscope in her left walking straight into her cabin.....but when she took more steps
CLASH!!!!!

A collision took place between the young doctor and a hot,extremely handsome guy and as a result the whole cup of brewing coffee fell on the hand of the doctor and on floor.

"Aaaa....ouch.....phew phew phew."The doctor screaming in pain.

"Shit... I am sorry.Are you alright?" The guy got panicked and asked the doctor while trying to hold the doctor's hand to check the burns.

"I am fine, thank you."The doctor replied politely and started moving towards the wash basin kept at the nearby corner of the corridor with the guy following behind her.

She kept her hand under the cold running water while the guy was helping her with happiness as he was in crush with the doctor at first sight.

"Thanks, I can manage you continue with your work."The girl said with a smile playing on her lips after closing the tap and started slowly walking to grab her stethoscope.

"Its okay, I will help you anyways I am going back to my home as the visitor timings are over and since I don't have any work I would gladly like to help you."The guy replied and helped her to fetch her stethoscope.

"Kevin...could you just ask someone to clean the floor actually the coffee fell by mistake."The girl asked the canteen guy.

"Oh...no problem I would make sure its cleaned within two minutes."Kevin replied while grinning at her.

"Thank you so much Kevin."The girl too grinned back at him while the guy standing behind her felt a little J at the grinning exchange that was taking place.

"You can go and I am alright its just a minor burn once I put ointment it will become perfectly alright."The girl tried to make the guy go.

"No I will be here with you until you apply the ointment and go on a dinner with me?"He wanted to sound it as a statement but it came as a question.

"Dinner?" The girl asked him though she was happy about it but didn't show it as she was also attracted towards him at first sight.

"Yup as an apology for spilling the coffee, If you think I am a stranger than let me introduce myself.Hi!! I am Randhir from India , I am a crickter by profession and I am here to accompany my friend Yoyo who got injured while playing and going to do a surgery here tomorrow." Randhir introduced himself with a million dollar smile pasted on his lips.

"Hi...I am Sanyukta from India too, I am a doctor more precisely I am a gynecologist and I am in a training period here." Sanyukta also introduced herself with a shy smile.

"So....Yes?"

"Yup....but when?"

"I will pick you tomorrow after my friends surgery....probably at 6:30 in evening."

"Okay, I will be in the hospital only at that time you can give a call."

"Cool."

Soon both exchanged their phone numbers and went in their own ways with unsaid promises that only took place between their hearts.