Chapter 13.

SANYUKTA

  "Sorry for interfering in your personal matter but may I know why do you want a girl." Riya asked Randhir who looked puzzled and his eyes were wide open as soon as he saw me.

  "Aare... its not what you people are thinking I think your thinking what I am thinking you to be thinking if my thoughts is matching your then your thinking wrongly."Yoyo spoke breathlessly and I was confused with the too many thinking in his sentence.

  "What?!"We all asked Yoyo.

  "Wait...actually I think" Yoyo started but Randhir stopped him and asked him to take a rest.

  I took a sigh of relief as I was not ready for listening to Yoyo's thinking.

  "Actually the thing is I am being stalked by someone and we found the details and the result is that it is a girl and she is over obsessed with me and she began threatening me.When I told her I love someone else she said if I proved that I am happy with my love she wouldn't interfere in my life anymore.But the major problem is that I don't have any girlfriend so was planning to hire some actress for that but we couldn't find any." Randhir explained the whole matter.

  Thank God!He is not a playboy and poor him he is in problem.I am really feeling bad for him as a friend but I really have a crush on him even though I don't like cricketers but its okay if the person is good looking its not like I am in love with him yeh sab chalta hai don't mind Sanyukta.

  "Ohk....If you want I can help you by going on fake dates with you."Riyasaid.

  "Ahh..Thanks for your help may be we can start going on from tomorrow today I have a dinner date with your friend." Randhir said and I was glaring him because until now I didn't share it with Riya

  Riya looked a puzzled hearing your friend and after realising what he meant she turned towards me.

  "Thats nice, so the deal finalised Mr.Shekhawat."Ellina shook hands with him.

  Then we left the room and went to canteen and I explained her what happened yesterday and also that I have crush on him.

  "Oohooo...never mind I am sincere and loyal to my boyfriend so I wouldn't romance your crush until its necessary." She teased me.

  "By the way when did you became their fans as far as you remember you wouldn't allow Siddharth to even watch cricket." I asked because Siddharth,her boyfriend was a cricket freak and we both used to bully him whenever he speaks about cricket in front of us.

  "Thats for posting in Instagram and FB." Ellina grinned at me.

  Shaking my head I moved out of the canteen to kiss my work which are waiting for me.

***************************

  Evening when we both reached the hotel for having the dinner Randhir who was beside me stood still as soon we entered the dinning area.I asked him the matter and he explained me.

  "Sanaya is here.The girl who is stalking me."Randhir said.

  "What? What should we do now shall we go back?"I panicked actually the whole stalking is crazy and it scares me.

  "No we can't she already saw me.Can be my fake girlfriend?I assure you I will protect you."Randhir said actually I didn't want to do this but he said he will protect me and I trusted him with my heart.

  Whatever happened next was history but if it had been real I would be happiest of all.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I know readers are getting confused during this track, let me clear that this happens before the confession that Sandhir made in the restaurant.Sandhir faked everything so that they can fool Sanaya and make her stop the stalking business.