Chapter 4.

We reached the airport and as we got down of the bus we all were crowded by media.Thanks to my glares otherwise I would have become blind by the flashes from the camera.Within span of few minutes the whole team and coaches filled the plane ready to go back home after winning a tri series held in Sri Lanka.

Due to tiredness everyone slept and the plane was filled with different types of snores but the best one was of Yoyo it was the loudest I have ever heard that too in a rhythmic manner.

Nearby I heard Parth's murmuring who was sitting next to me I am sure this guy is dreaming of his wife Arpita whom he loves very much, she is very lucky to have him.I am happy for both of them and can't wait to see my nephew or niece.

SANYUKTA AGGARWAL

"Sanyukta come here" Vardhan uncle called me actually he shouted as the music is so loud.

"Just few more minutes uncle, after a long time I am having fun and you want to spoil it." I replied him with sad pout.

"Just come here for few minutes then you can enjoy, I want you to meet someone special." Uncle tried to convinced me by talking in baby voice.

"Ok! I really appreciate mausi for handling a grown up baby."I said to uncle in a sarcastic tone.

"I just want you to meet The Shekhawats.They all are eager to meet you since your father mentioned about your arrival to them." Uncle said dragging me to meet the Shekhawat.

But why the Shekhawats are eager to meet me.My father never share his personal stories to the people with whom he does business with then why did he mentioned about me to them.Aaargh I think I am thinking useless things.

"Sanyukta this is Harsh Shekhawat and his wife Renuka Shekhawat and Harsh meet my beautiful niece Sanyukta Aggarwal, Khishore's daughter."Uncle introduced the Shekhawats to me and me to them.

"Its so nice to meet you beta I was excited to meet me ever since you would be..." Harsh uncle was soon cut off by Renuka aunts words.

"Why don't you have take some sweets dear, they are fresh and homemade I am sure you wouldn't have them for a long time." Renuka aunty smiled sweetly.

Ring Ring Ring....

Ring Ring Ring....

It was Vardhan uncle's phone ringing I am sure it would be either mausi or dad.

"Excuse me guys, you carry on I will be back in few minutes."Uncle excused himself for taking the call.

Leaving me all alone with Shekhawats.God knows whats in them these both old couple are showing their 32s and behaving as if I a fragile doll.I just wish uncle didn't had to take that call.

" Beta why don't you come inside the house and have a look." Renuka aunty pulled me inside their house and I couldn't be rude by denying her as I felt being with her as the same way I felt being with mom.

I just smiled at her as she explained as she explained some memories of her son like an excited kid.By listening to her talks I got to know that her son, Randhir was a very notorious kid.I saw few pics of her son upto he was of early teen she informed his other pics were in the first floor solely occupied by him.

By the photos of Randhir I am sure he is a handsome man as he looked cute in his childhood pic.

She showed me the whole downstairs of the mansion and I became tired and politely avoided by saying I am tried due to travel, dancing and of course by having tour of half of her mansion.

By the time we came into the living room "SUPRISE!!!" someone screamed so loud this just shaked the living hell of me.BLOODY IDIOT.

An: In next two parts Sandhir's first meet will be there hence this chapter is little shorter and tmrw night you will get another part.