Chapter 21.

SANYUKTA

  "Thanks a lot Sanyukta." Arpita spoke smiling after a long time.

  "No problem, please stop thanking me.I am doctor and a doctor is always on duty.I think we should check it once again with some senior doctors"I said.

  "I actually met Maya for the first time after Arpita completed her first trimester otherwise I would have suggested Arpita to go to your clinic."Aunty smiled , is she trying to butter me up.

  I should be one to do it isn't it?

  "Arpita you said the doctor's name is Mittal right?" I asked her once again for the confirmation.

  Then I excused myself from there and went outside to call mausi.

  She answered, "Yaa Sanyukta, how was your date?"

  "Mausi we will talk about that later, there is something really important to talk."I whined at first but said the rest in a serious manner.

  "Speak up."Mausi said.

  Then I explained whatever happened with Arpita and also about the reports.

  "You think there is a fault in the apparatus or the reports are exchanged?" She asked.

  "Yup, but the doctor is also at fault he just can advice someone to terminate the pregnancy without analysising reports properly.I mean her reports expect the last one shows that both the mother and child are healthy from the start and how can suddenly the whole state of pregnancy change so soon.Atleast he could have adviced them to do the check up again but that guy decided everything and he did not consult about that with Arpita's regular doctor.That guy's licence must be cancelled soon mausi.Poor Arpita she was crying so badly, it pained me to see her cry so much."I removed my frustration.

  "Dr.Mittal is at fault we apply for the cancellation of his license but before that ask Arpita to come and visit my tomorrow at 9 in the morning.I want to check her up." Mausi said.

  "Okay I will, bye mausi." I said.

  "Wait, why don't you come here I know Kishore is on a business trip and so is Vardhan, lets have a girl's nightout what say?" She sounded excited.

  "Sounds amazing, I will bring dinner from our favorite restaurant.I will be there in two hours I guess."I said.

  "Waiting dear, bye"She said and I ended the call after chipping a bye.

  I turned around to bump into Randhir who holded my waist from fall and gave a tight hug.

  "Thanks a lot my would be fiancee for saving our nephew or niece." He spoke still hugging me.

  When he said fiancee my heart skipped a beat and he said our nephew or niece I felt a warm sensation of being in family.I am already in love with the child its like the baby made entry in my life in a bollywood with all dramas.

I am already in love with the child its like the baby made entry in my life in a bollywood with all dramas

  I too was hugging after which his grip loosened but he was still holding me.Its was paradise in his arms it felt I am in my mother's womb.

  "Ahem..ahem" We heard this and broke our hug to see a man standing behind us.

  "Randhir won't you introduce your new friend to me."That guy said and I narrowed my eyes a little.

  "Sanyukta this Parth Arpita's better half and my soul-brother.Parth this is my would be fiancee, Sanyukta."Randhir smirked looking at Parth.

  Parth smiled and said "Thanks a lot little sister for stepping into our lives.Your an angel for me."

  I was speechless with this, the family is so welcoming Mausi was right my life will be a fairy tale.

  I smiled and said "Its me who should thank for accepting me as your sister."

  We all were smiling when Randhir said "Okay guys lets go inside and Parth don't say anything to mom I will speak to her later."

  Parth said "As you wish my friend. And Sanyukta if he didn't listens to you or goes crazy which he often does I will always be there for you."

  I laughed at the scowling face of Randhir awwie he such a baby!

  "Will do for sure, and yaa bring Arpita to Sanyukta Women's Hospital I have fixed the appointment with the senior doctor at 9 in the morning."I said.

  He hugged me said "Thanks a lot once again for saving my baby.I will always be grateful to you."

  I patted his shoulder in reply.

  " Okay guys, I think its late I should get going I have to give my mausi company for the dinner."I said to them.

  "Since everything is fine over here I will myself drop you to the stadium."Randhir said.

  We three moved inside the house to witness bickering of Harsh uncle and Renuka aunty and Arpita was eating ice-cream while looking at them.I can't believe she was crying few minutes before.

  "You will get habitat to this." Randhir mumbled slowly from beside me and I smiled in returned.

  "Mom I will drop Sanyukta and come." Randhir said which brought his parent's attention to him.

  "Why don't you join us for the dinner beta?" Aunty asked.

  "I am sorry aunty I can't, I promised to have dinner with Maya mausi.We will have a dinner together in our next meet." I apologized.

  "Its okay, I am looking forward to it." Aunt said.

  Then I bid bye to everyone and also remained Parth once again about the appointment for the next day.

  When we both settled down in the car Randhir ignited the engine.Once we were on the main road Randhir turned on the speaker in which songs with good dancing beats was heard.

  "You like the song?" Randhir asked.

  "Yes they are nice, I like melodies but for a change I like these songs."I said mentally adding one more line 'may be because your with me'.

  "I will add some melodies to the playlist laster." Randhir said.

  "No need for that ,I enjoy these songs too."

  With this our talks continued about music directors, actors, favorites etc. even after reaching the stadium we talked sitting inside the car.

  "We will meet tomorrow."I said to which he nodded.

  "You forgot the good bye kiss." He complained and even pouted.

  I pecked his pout and moved hurriedly out of the car bidding a bye to him

  I pecked his pout and moved hurriedly out of the car bidding a bye to him.He whined about not giving a proper kiss to which I promised to give him one in our next meet.

AN: This Chapter is dedicated to Sanyugar for commenting from the start of story and keeping my motivated.