Chapter 14.

SANYUKTA (Present)

"So do you love him?" Maya mausi asked when I completed saying my past experience with him.

I was shocked but later analysising my feelings for him from the start I agreed I love him.

"I do mausi but I wouldn't tell him.I love him a lot but I will tell not him you know the reasons behind it.....I am... I am....scc..arred."I broke down in arms of Maya mausi.

I don't know why I was crying may be this the first time confessing to someone that I am in love or because of the emotions all bottled up inside me were overwhelming right now.Maya mausi patted my back trying to make me clam down.I slowly felt tried and sleep was trying to consume me.
______________________________

RANDHIR

I sat on the couch in the living room waiting for Parth and Arpita to come down.When I asked Lakshmi kaki who was working in our house for more than two decades about my parents she said they gone to meet someone.

"Acha kaki aap please breakfast laga dijiye bhaut bhook lagi hai."I asked her to place breakfast.

"Haan laga deti hun 5 mint par." She replied moving towards kitchen to get breakfast for me.

When she placed breakfast in the table I sat for eating my breakfast.

"Waise hume match dekha appne bhaut acha batting ki aur wo last catch jo aapne pakda ek dam dinchak tha."Kaki praised me.

"Thank you kaki." I replied and started eating.

"We are sorry. We promise we won't disturb you again."I heard both Parth and Arpita saying in unison and I felt like I should get these both admitted in kindergarten.

"Ohkay..." I said and again started eating.

"Hi!! Kidssss."We all heard the excited voice of my mom.

"Hi mom." Even we all replied at one time.

"Randhir I like a girl who will be perfect for you as a life partner."My mother stated in a stern voice which she rarely use in home.

Hearing her everyone gave her full attention.

"I would like if she become my daughter-in-law so after I give details of her keep your mind open think about your past,present ans future clearly be practical and I don't want to hear 'I am just 27 mom!' and tell me the answer by tomorrow morning and if you want to reject I want a proper explanation to it." My mom said maintaining her stern tone and threw a envelope in front of me.

She left the dinning area we all stared her retreating image with shock and turned towards dad who just shrugged.

"Bhai..lets open it and see whats in that."Arpita broke the pin drop silence.

I nodded and went to wash my hands and when I was drying my hands with towel placed near the wash basin I watched everyone looking the envelope like it contains bomb which is ready to brust.Indeed its a bomb ready to brust but in my life guys why are you people scared?!

I reached the dinning table and opened the envelope.The envelope contained a bio-data of Sanyukta Agarwal.What the fish? SANYUKTA AGARWAL??

I passed it to Arpita and Parth who was beside her peeped inside the paper.After seeing it both started grinning.

"So when is the wedding date?" Parth asked making me glare at him.

''You both know what happened and yesterday when she was here she was acting awkwardly.First I think I should tell everything to mom and I will decide what to do later." I said feeling really confused with these many changes in my life.