Chapter 5.

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKAWAT

  "Randhir get up we are going to land."I heard Parth saying but when did he came inside my bathroom SHIT!!! I was dreaming.

  "Randhir get up fast."Parth now started screaming, all side effects of Arpita.Being with her he also started screaming.

  "I woke up momma bear stop shouting." I said to Parth after waking up from my deep slumber.

  "Yeah! Being your friend is equal to a big momma bear.....sleepy head."Parth sounded annoyed.

  "If this sleepy head was not there you wouldn't be able to win this series.Be grateful and thankful to me." I replied him in a superior tone.

  "Okay, now move we have already landed."Parth was still annoyed but bit less than earlier.

  With in few minutes the team was guarded from fans and media persons.And taken to their respective vehicles I decided first to go to Parth's house and meet Arpita and my nephew or niece.

  "Randhir call aunty and tell her you reached India." Parth who was sitting beside me told.

  "Not now I will give suprise to her.First I want see your little you." I replied him and OH GOD! This guy blushes.

  We reached Parth's mansion in a hour though it takes only 25 minutes back but thanks to Mumbai traffic which never allows any person to reach his destination on time but its the beauty of Mumbai.

  Ding.Dong.Ding.Dong......I started to press the calling bell continuously just to irritate Arpita whereas Parth started to grin like a madman.

  "Coming!!!" Arpita shouted from inside.

  The big teak door with beautiful designed crafted over was opened wide by furious looking Arpita.In return me and Parth just showed our 32 pearls trying to melt her anger.

  "Stupid buffalos!! Can't you come inside your own house without ringing the calling bell and irritating innocent people over here."Arpita said breathlessly with showering daggers to us.

  "Baby, we missed you so much...."Parth said like love sick puppy to melt her.

  "Hey... wait I didn't miss you don't get wrong intentions okay! I only missed the soon to be nephew."I said to tease her and as she wants a daughter.

  "Bhai !! I hate you and I am not going to give you the gajar ka halwa that I just made."

  Parth just laughed and told "See, I always warn never mess around and pregnant women and when especially Shekhawat blood runs into him."

  "Okay I am not needed here so I am going and when your badi mummy ask about me tell her that her son is going away from everyone." I said in a fake sad voice with little bit of anger mixed over it .

  "Go I don't care later don't come crying to me that your niece is angry and not talking to you." Arpita told in a I don't care tone.

  "First its my nephew and I am sure he loves me more than he loves his parents."I said while smirking.

  "Ohey" both Parth and Arpita shouted at me in union.

  "Okay bye you both keep fighting I am already late." I kissed Arpita on her cheek and started moving towards my car.

  Its 5:30 now and just now I pulled my car in my mansion's driveway and I saw the garden is decorated for Ganesh visherjan.

  My father was talking with Vardhan uncle in front of our house.First I thought to give mom suprise so without being noticed by anyone I tip-toed inside my house.

  I heard the sound of some foot steps coming towards me as soon as I entered the living room from the front and shouted. "SUPRISE!!!"

  And heard a soft murmur from someone.