Chapter 3.

Soon we reached an enclave with houses that looked like miniatures of big Palaces.But one house infront which our car came to halt has left beyond all the houses over here it was huge with perfect garden where I would like to spend my whole life taking care of all the plants in the garden.

  I was admiring the garden when uncle broke my trance my saying "Sanyu came we reached our destination." with lots of excitement.

  Uncle was excited like a child.I really wanna ask mausi how does she handel this grown up kid.Then he literally dragged me inside the compound of Shekhawat Mansion which I read on one of the two pillars in which the giant navy blue with golden touch gate was attached after handing over the car keys to the watchman.

  Soon I saw a crowd on the left side of the mansion in front of Ganapati bappa I became excited seeing them that I started running with little bit of dance mixed towards bappa.I gonna dance until my hill breaks wait I didn't wear hills today okay then until my shoes gets slips out of my legs.

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKAWAT

  "Randhir get up man.We have to reach airport by 11:30 am and its already 10:30 am if you sleep for some more time then I am sure we are gonna miss the flight.Maa called me early in the morning that they are doing visharjan today evening so she wants you in home by 5:00 pm." Parth started his lecture early in the morning I have a doubt, why did he became a cricketer when he could have became an awesome professor leave it.I am going to get up before Parth starts to give another lecture.

  "I woke.I woke. Stop your lecture now otherwise I am gonna tell how many beer bottle you emptied last night to Arpita.And for your kind information you know when a pregnant woman gets angry on you then you will find yourself be 6 feet under ground." I told Parth with at most sincerity in my voice as I don't want Indian cricket team's captain to be under 6 feet in ground because of his 7 month pregnant wife.

  "No ways your going to tell her about that then who will be there to save you from your mom's scolding and I wanna see by baby before I die." Parth replied scaredly.

  Saanson ko je...

  Parth answered his call without even letting it ring properly and by the million dollar smile on his face I guessed it to be Arpita."Hello baby, how are you and baby's baby....." And I am right its Arpita as I heard his fading voice on my way to washroom for freshen up.

  After 15 minutes I came out of bathroom after having a quickie brushing , shaving and bathing to see Parth still on his call with Arpita who is an IT technician but stopped working from last month due to pregnancy.

  As soon as Parth saw me that I am ready he ended his call and all of us checked out of the hotel where we stayed for almost a month in Sri Lanka.Outside we met the whole team and started boarding the team bus as our coaches had already boarded.Not to forget our head coach Mr.Ranawat giving me killing draggers towards me for my laziness gulping down I sat at the back seat with Parth and Yoyo because I don't wanna sit in front as Ranawat sir will be sending to draggers to kill me.

  "Parth yesterday I got some weird sounds from the room towards the left of my room.Did you hear them?As yours is next to that one." I asked Parth little loudly so that even Vishad could also hear us who was seating before us as soon as I saw love bite or sex bite on the back of his neck.

  He is the casanova of our team with girls scroaching his bed often.

  "Arre Paaji!!That room belongs to Vishad right?!Vishad what sound was that even I heard some sound like....."Parth didn't let Yoyo to complete his sentence by keeping his hands on his mouth.

  Vishad turned towards all of us giving a kill you look and put his head phones so that he don't hear our voices.Heeeheeeheeee.We started talking random things till we reached airport.