Chapter 24.

RANDHIR

  We both were enjoying the delicious snack of Mumbai.

  I had to take small piece due to cloth covering my mouth.Whenever I groaned due to irritation of not being able to relish the food properly, Sanyukta used to laugh and stops laughing when I glare her.

  When I took one more piece, I felt someone's gaze on me.I look around to find one of the waiter giving a suspicious glance to me.

  I quickly finished the dish along with Sanyukta and noticed that the waiter who was giving suspicious glance to me was taking to two more waiters, then all the three of them was looking at me with excited face.

  Shit! I am recognizied!!

  With this thought, I placed a five hundred rupees Indian currency on the table and followed Snyukta who was near the hand washing arena.

  "Sanyukta will you be able to run?" I asked her when we both were washing our hands.

  She turned towards me and glanced at her foot and shrugged saying "I think so..."

  "Okay, then start running once we are out ." I said looking around to find that out of the two waiters only one was glancing towards us with a huge grin but soon he was called by some guest.

  Mentally thanking the guest, I dragged Sanyukta with me out side the hotel without being noticed.

  Fortunately, there was a auto rickshaw standing nearby.The driver was talking in phone leaning on the auto.

  I tapped his shoulders and said "Bhai jaldi gaadi nikalo.."

  With this we both sat inside and the driver was irritated by our action and said "Arey! Arey!! Tu nikal bhar...apun ka gaadi ko kya samhj rakha hai aesich chad gaya."

  He was going to continue his shout but didn't as I removed the cloth covering my face.He looked like he has seen a ghost, his mouth and eyes were wide open.

  "Bhaiya gaadi nikalo na..." I said giving him a toothy grin.

  He like robot who follows instructions started the auto.Sanyukta was looking at him like he was an alien and brusted laughing may be realizing what happened.Soon the driver also started smiling and I chuckled.

  "Sirji apun apka bhaut bada fan hai." He said turning back.

"App please aage dekhar chaliye."Sanyukta panicked.

  "Arrey madamji apun bees saal se gaadi chalata hai kabi
k

huch nehi hua , fikar not madam." With this the guy looked forward

  "Sirji apun ko apke saath ek selfie milega kya, apun usko frame karwaega wo bhi ekdam jhakaas wali."He was excited.

  "Haan bhaiya jaroor."I replied.

  "Waise sirji app auto mei...."He trailed off.

  "Wo bhaut din hogaye auto ki sawaari karke isseliye aagey." I smiled.

  "Sir, khan jana hai?"He asked.

  "Andheri East , aur kahi Domino's ya Pizza Hut bich mein aaye tho rokhna."

  He nodded and after 10 minutes he stopped near Domino's when I was going to buy pizzas the guy stopped and said "Apun leke aayega app yahinch beto.App kaiko bheed mei jaake phaase?"