20

Lucy POV:

"Hey, Cana, what is a fated encounter?" I asked the fortunate-teller my rested my chin on both of my hands.

"It's a inescapable event. It's destined. No matter how much you want to avoid it, it will come back for you. Hey since we are at this topic, let me read your future." She explained and forked out her tarot cards.

"Don't estimate these cards. They are magic items. If you did so, the cards made sure that you will sleep eternal forever." Cana said in a serious tone and waved the cards in my face as I swallowed in terror.

"Just joking. This is my favorite thing to do being a fortunate-teller." Cana laughed and placed the cards on the brown table as I laughed back awkwardly.

"Pick three cards." She gestured as I did so while closing my eyes.

"What was it?" I peeked at Cana who was looking the cards, worrying about my results.

"Interesting. You will be having twenty children. Congratulations." She took my hand and shook.

"What?"My jaws dropped to the ground.

"Shouldn't you be very excited for it? Is twenty too little? Or you want thirty children." She raised one of her eyebrows.

"Just joking." She closed my jaws for me.

"Cana!" I squeaked.

"Anyway, Natsu is here." She tapped my shoulder as I turned back and came across the pink-haired boy.

"I shall give you guys some privacy." Cana took her leave.

Cana POV:

"Lucy Heartfilia, you will be destined to kill Natsu Dragneel." I whispered softy to myself as I stared down at the card in my hand.

This card depicted a girl whose eyes was swollen as she going to beheaded the boy who was kneeling down.

"It's better that you don't know this." I closed the door behind me.

Natsu POV:

I unzipped my jacket and revealed a white puppy that I found in the market. The puppy jumped into Lucy's arms before I could catch him.

"This dog is so cute." She hugged the puppy tightly with her eyes sparkling with joyful. Somehow, I'm envy of that dog.

"I find it, this morning." I scratched the back of my neck shyly as I could feel my cheeks is becoming warm.

"Thank you, Natsu!" She gave a peck on the puppy's cheek. Automatically, I glared deadly at the puppy.

"Hey, don't be rude to Plue!" She frowned.

"Plue?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"This white doggie name!" She showed me Plue.

"Oh I see." I cleared my throat. For some reasons, I felt so nervous with her. It felt like there was butterflies in my stomach.

"Natsu-san?" Lisanna called me as I turned to face her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 21:

"Happy birthday, Natsu!" She pulled Natsu for a hug. I mentally convinced myself that I'm not jealous.

-----------------------------------------------------------