11

Lucy POV:

It had been a week since Natsu and I lasted spoken together. Sometimes, Natsu would lie beside me where I could feel warm and comfortable but that feeling does not last forever. I had longed that feeling many times.

When he was gone, I always hugged his pillows and inhaled the scent he left behind which acted as a lullaby made me fell asleep.

When we had eye-contact with each other by accident, he would be the one break it. Not me.

When I tried to look for him in his office, Gray said that he was busy or said that Natsu will see me later. And I waited. And he never opened the door that is dividing us from together.

There was one time when I hugged him from the back, he pulled my hands off and moved away from me.

My heart ached for him when I missed his presence. Simply, it was absolute pain. That is when I realised that I missed him, the entirely him.

I missed him a little, I guessed you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.

Levy said that he was doing fine with the rest. He seemed he did not care about me anymore. Thinking about those horrible sad memory, made me lost my own appetite.

This came to my finial decision to escape this torturing hell. I heard from Levy that the ship will be stopping near Magnolia. When everyone was busy, it would be a perfect chance to run away from this miserable memory.

Finally, the ship landed near the city. Wish me lucks, mother.

Tightening my grip of my keys, I clutched my shirt when someone passed by me. Checking with thoughts, I began my escape route.

Sorry, Levy. Thank you for being my friend throughout these days. Not only that, you always have been beside me when I need you. Maybe Natsu instructed you to do so but I'm really very grateful for your accompany

I paused my footsteps and held my breath when a couple was blocking my way to light. Why they were here? Levy said everyone is busy in preparation for the ship.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 12:

A cloth appeared in my face and covered my mouth before I realised. Struggling, I gasped for my own breath. It was no use. Gradually, my body turned weak against the attacker. I finally gave in and closed my eyes

-----------------------------------------------------------