9

Lucy POV:

Dear Mother,

It have been three days since we last talked, ate together and saw each other. I still miss you, mother.

Yesterday, I learnt something new that things is not going the way how we expected them to be. And I accused him as a killer. But end up, he is the one who save me.

When I look at the keys that you gave me in the past , it remind me of you. I will definitely kept the keys safely. I will keep my words.

Miss you,
Lucy

"Lucy is weird." A voice behind me said it. Daring to face the strange voice, I turned my head.

"A cat just talked to me." I screamed and threw pillow at the talking cat.

"That is so mean, Lucy." The talking cat flew to avoid the pillow.

"A talking cat is flying!" Wait this cat seemed familiar. He is the cat on Natsu's shoulder when I first meet him. But why it was a cat instead a parrot?

"I'm not a cat. I'm an exceed." The talking cat who claimed himself as exceed landed on the floor and his wings disappeared.

"Who are you?" I poked the talking cat.

"Aye, I'm Happy." The talking cat, Happy answered me. Actually he looked cute.

"Okay, go out." I put my hands on my hip.

"Natsu fainted so I bring him here." The cat pointed to the bed where Natsu was as I checked Natsu for any injuries.

"Natsu is not injure. He is having motion sickness." Happy said.

"Eh?" A pirate had motion sickness?

"Aye, he forget eat his medicine this morning."

"He is an idiot." I shook my head.

Grabbing a moist towel, I began wiped his sweats on his face. Natsu please wake up...

Natsu POV:

"Huh, Happy?" Happy attacked me with his hug.

"Natsu, you scared me. I thought you are died." The exceed began to wet my shirt with his tears.

"Happy, I'm here in front of you. And I won't die easily." I reassured him.

"You must not die, Natsu, if not Lucy and I will cry."

"I won't. Where is Lucy?" I patted his head.

"Beside you." My eyes travelled to the blondie who is sleeping peacefully.

"Thank you, Lucy." I pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"He likes her." Happy said.

Lucy POV:

"Natsu..." I glanced at Natsu and reached for him. But he is not here.

Getting up, I shook my head to get my vision back. Where was Natsu? Was he okay?

"Where is Natsu?" I rubbed my eyes. I'm not worrying. I'm just caring.

"I'm here." Natsu replied me.

"Oh I see." So he is fine now.

"Where is Happy?" I asked him.

"Lucy Heartfilia." He went down on his knees and took a shiny silver ring from his pocket.

"Will you be the honour to be a stunning , intelligent, ravishing idiot's wife?" He fixed his dazzling eyes at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 10:

"Lu-chan, is Natsu your first?" She raised one of her eyebrows.

-----------------------------------------------------------