16

Lucy POV:

I had this sudden strange feeling rested in my heart and I felt uncomfortable with it.

"Mira, where is Natsu?" I gave her a questioning look.

"He is busy doing his duty, Lucy. He has a huge responsibility being a captain." Mirajane told me.

"Oh I see." I hoped he was not doing anything dangerous.

Natsu POV:

"Cana Alberona is our fortune-teller here,  I'm sure you heard about her right? You have to pick three cards on this desk." Cana proceeded to lay the cards on the table that separating us.

"And then you will be able to know your future. So are you up to the challenge?" I added on and stared into his eyes to show how serious I'm right now.

"Why not?" He nodded his head as I clapped my hands.

"Please pick the card now, Captain Jiemma." Cana said as he pulled out three card at random.

"I wonder what is your future, Captain Jiemma." I smiled at him. A fake smile.

"So does me." He replied me back.

"These cards will not only predict your future, but know your past." She said while exposing one of the card that a men is sitting on a pile of many unconscious bodies. There was blood on the bodies.

"What is this?" Jiemma stared at the card clueless.

"The cards know what you did, Sir." Cana responded to him as she continued to opened another card which depicted a men who began to transformed to a demon.

"You can't blame the cards, Captain Jiemma. Who knows, they know you better than you does." I said casually to him as he was speechless.

"And lastly, this will be your future." She flipped another card which showed a death god stealing the same men's life.

"What does this mean?" Jiemma kicked the table and looked at me with ferocity.

"This mean that your life is coming to a end." I told him with a grin on my face.

"And we are your death god." Sting placed a sharp knife against Jiemma throat as it grazed him.

"Sting, what you are doing? Servants, stop him." He instructed many times but there was still no action done by his men.

"We have enough of this, Jiemma." Rogue stepped out.

"How dare you guys betray me? I'm the captain who owe Sabertooth. The best ship throughout the pirate's  history." He hissed at us.

"Exactly, you are tired now and you needs some sleep. We shall help you for that." I told him.

"Please, let me go. I will not be back again, I promise." He begged in fear.

"Finish him." I ignored his plea and turned my back at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 17:

"Sorry, Captain. I didn't mean it." The foolish traitor's voice cracked in fear.

-----------------------------------------------------------