8

Lucy POV:

"Then one key, one kiss." He moved closer to me as I could feel his body heat radiating from his body. So warm.

"What I mean by kiss is on lip, not cheek." He repeated his instruction.

"Where are my keys?" I checked with him in case he lied to me.

"Here." He whipped out the keys and waved it in my face. He had my keys.

"Give me that." I tried effort to reach for the keys but it was unsuccessful. He was too tall for me.

"There is three keys right? So I will get three kisses." He dampened his lips with his tongue.

"Why you are too tall for me?" I pouted my lips at him. I hoped this will make him become merciful and gave me my beloved keys back.

"You are short." He ruffled my hair. I could not believe that did not help at all.

"I'm tall." I told him.

"Then, I'm taller." He flashed a grin to me.

"Whatever." I crossed my arms at him.

"So are you going to kiss or not? It's-" I cut him off with two peck.

"I'm." I informed him as I pressed the final kiss on his lips. When I was about to stop , he get a hold of my head and deepened the kiss. Our nose bumped awkwardly.

He savoured and explored my mouth as I struggled at his grip. Soon, I found myself surrendering his addicting kisses and continued the kiss with him. Digging my fingers in his hair, I pulled him closer to me as we lost in temptation.

He broke the kiss as we gasped for breath, fighting for oxygen.

"You are a good kisser." I whispered to him softly.

"Thanks." Now, I was so drawn in his lips.

"Now, give me back my keys." I showed my hands as he placed the keys on my palms.

"We should do that more often." He left the room before I replied him.

Natsu POV:

That kiss was amazing. I could still feel her kiss lingering on my lips as I craved for it. She would not want me to kiss me again.

"Salamander, finally you are here." Gajeel said.

"Sorry, I was busy just now." I responded to him. Busy with Lucy.

"I'm busy as well." He cracked his neck.

"Busy kissing with Levy?" I raised one of my eyebrows at him.

"None of your business." He hesitated and his face turned red.

"Oh I see. Go get some rest." I smirked at him. 

"You don't have to say. I was just about to." He took his exit.

Clenching my chest, I tried to bear the agonisingly feeling. Overwhelming with the unbearable torture, they surpass my mentally will slowly. Someone please help me..

Soon, darkness engulfed me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 9:

"A cat just talked to me." I screamed and threw pillow at the talking cat.

-----------------------------------------------------------