7

Lucy POV:

"How is it, Natsu?" I asked him. I'm sure this story would moved his heart.

It's turn out that he had already fallen asleep. This story moved him to dreamworld instead.

"Natsu, wake up." I attempted to awake him but failed. To be Honest, he is not that bad looking. He has a magnificent well-built muscular body which made him tough and agile.

"Thank you for saving me, Natsu." I smiled at him.

Feeling drowsy as times passed, I could not help it but to doze off.

Natsu POV:

The morning sunshine ray stroke across the window demanded me to get up.

Being obediently, I ordered my eyes to open and they did. The first thing that I saw in the morning is an angel. Nah, it's just Lucy.

Not waking the sleeping beauty, I carefully removed myself out of her embrace.

Out of sudden, she collapsed on the bed gently like a feather. This is not a ideal place for her to sleep

"Thanks me next time, blondie. " I carried her out of the room.

Lucy POV

"Mama, what are these keys?" I saw a younger self of mine whose eyes is glittering, asked my mother.

"This is Capricorn Key, Cancer Key and Aquarius Key.  And its extremely rare Gold Keys. " My mother pointed the keys.

"So pretty." I poked the keys with strange designs but that made them unique.

"Do you want those keys? Promise me you take a good care of it." My mother asked.

"I will, thank you!" My mother gave me those keys as the younger me hugged it tightly. I'll definitely treasured you, Capricorn ,Cancer and Aquarius.

"My keys!" I breathed heavily and searched for my keys hysterically. I could not afford to lose them. I made a promise.

"Are you looking for your keys?" My eyes met the keys stealer.

"What do you want?" I gave Natsu a stern look. He must gotten it when I fainted that time.

"I want you." He smirked at me.

"I want my keys." Those keys are important to me.

"Then one key, one kiss." He moved closer to me as I could feel his body heat radiating from his body. So warm.

"What I mean by kiss is on lip, not on cheek." He repeated his instruction.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 8:

Clenching my chest, I tried to bear the agonisingly feeling. Overwhelming with the unbearable torture, they surpass my mentally slowly. Someone please help me..

-----------------------------------------------------------