Prologue

Lucy POV:

"Today is such a perfect day." I stretched my arms and cracked my fingers as I strolled down the street.

"Young lady, can you let me see your hand?" A white-haired old lady who covered herself with her cloaks appeared in a blink of eye. With deep wrinkle lines, that could not be hidden by make up, she raised her eyes at me. There was strength and wisdom in her blue eyes and her lips is dried and paled.

Seeing her looks, I concluded that she is a fortunate teller who needed money for her daily needs. Pitying her, I decided to give a try and showed my hand to her.

She grabbed my palm and examined it carefully. Because of her grip on me is too tight, I jerked back and rubbed the bruise she made on me.

"You will meet your fated encounter soon." Those were the last words she left before she vanished in thin air.

Fill with many questions in my mind, I searched frantically for the mysterious old lady.

How did she know I will meet a fated encounter?

What did she meant by fated encounter?

Who is my fated encounter?

"Save me!" A man yelled. From his voice, I could sense that man is in trouble. Maybe, that man knew the fortunate teller.

Gathering all my inner courage, I went to tracked down the voice. Panting, I came to a stop and leaned my head against the alley wall to rest for a minute.

A man body flew out the window as the glass of the window shattered into broken pieces and his blood splashed on my face. Time seemed stopped as my heart skipped a beat. Terrified by the dead body, I screamed as loud as I can.

"Look like we have a new visitor, Happy." A pink-haired boy with a white scarf wrapped around his neck that resembled the scales of a dragon jumped out the window with a blue cat on his left shoulder. He had a well-built muscular body but there is something about him is dangerous.

Holding his gaze on me, the killer took out his swords which is decorated with a black dragon and stabbed the wall, missing my head.

"You are mine now, blondie." He lowered his lip on the crook of my neck. Unable to take in the current situation, fears enveloped me as I let them took me away.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 1:

Meanwhile, I made up a new decision. She will be mine. Only mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------