6

Lucy POV:

Engrossed by the dreaming books, a cold metal touched my wrists sending a shiver down my spine as my eyes met upon my abductor.

"What you doing here? Let me go!" My eyes widened at him.

"This my ship. I have my rights to do anything especially with you." He forced a kiss on my lip. Surprisingly, his lip fitted mine perfectly.

"Don't forget you are alive because of me." He left a trail of kisses on my neck.

"What do you mean?" I cried out when he bit my shoulder.

"That man that I murdered was preying young, innocent girls like you especially when they are alone .That time I saw him stalking you. I'm sure once he caught you, he will sell you away." He undid one of my dress button.

"Impossible. He was the victim. He yelled for help." I gasped in shock.

"It's one of his trap. That is why you are so innocent. That is why you are his target. That is why you are not like me." He undid another button.

"How could that be?" His warm breath tickled my neck.

"This is why you owe me." He placed his lip on mine roughly.

"Natsu..." I really did owed him a lot. I even mistaken him as a killer. But that did not mean that I'm his.

"One day, I will make you mine officially. " He warned me with his dangerous looks.

"That depends on how you propose to me." I said.

"We shall see." He smirked with a deadly wink on his face. Let the game begin.

"But first can you remove this." I begged him and showed him the chains.

"Tell me a story." He crawled to my lap and rested his head on it.

"What?" I'm confused by his request.

"If you manages to satisfy me with your story, I might consider to remove it." He cleared up all my doubts.

"Fine. Once a upon time, there is a little princess who got herself lost in a jungle. But luckily, a prince from the dragon kingdom saw her and and bought her back to her own kingdom."

"So they made a promise that they would meet in the forest every year at this timing and this day. Everytime they met, their feelings for each other get stronger."

"Soon, they kissed. When the girl returned back to her kingdom to inform her parents about the prince, however her kingdom is destroyed and her parent is killed by the prince's kingdom."

"The princess was mad and she swore to revenge for her parent and kingdom one day. Slowly, she built her kingdom again."

"One day, she sent a letter to the prince that to declare a war between them and ended this fend. And they did. "

"But when the princess get a chance to kill the prince, she couldn't do it and she broke down into tears. The prince and the princess reunited again. Now, the humans and dragons are allies now and they live happily ever after. "

"How is it, Natsu?" I asked him. I'm sure this story would moved his heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 7

"My keys!" I breathed heavily and searched for my keys hysterically. I could not afford to lose them. I made a promise.

-----------------------------------------------------------