13

Natsu POV:

It took many efforts to explain my incident with Lucy. But of course, I did not inform them about that 'thing', Lucy would not want them to know it.

"But she is still not allowed according to the rules and regulations in this ship. She had to be one of the crew."  Freed pointed out.

"Who say she isn't? Now, I shall announce that she will part of us. In short, she is mine." I hissed at Freed as he backed off slowly.

"Sorry, Captain." Freed always has the habit to obey the rules and remind others so I did not really much blame him.

"And if I ever catch anyone trying to touch her even a single strand of her hair , I shall break your neck." I warned them with a serious look.

"Aye Captain." In case if you think they are weirded saying 'aye' instead of 'yes', it was one of the rules that applied to them. You could say Happy is the one who help me to create the regulations. 

"Good. Carry on, crew. We need to prepare something for our new guest." I smirked before carrying Lucy back to her own room.

There was a sparkle object on the room floor glittering at me, challenging me to touch it. So, I did pick up after placing Lucy on the comfy bed. This was the chains that I once handcuffed her and beside it was a hair pin.That could explain how she manage to escape.

"Lucy Heartfilia, how many times I told you that you are mine." I raised my hair to touch her soft cheek.

"And you are not allowed to leave this ship." I tugged her yellow hair in and brought my lips to her cheek.

"Captain, do you ask for me?" Mirajane who peeking into the door asked me. There was only specific people could enter my room. However, the rests need my permission.

"Yes, please take care and teach our newbie about the rules and regulations. And also get her job to do." I informed her.

"Aye Captain." She saluted to me as I took my exit out of the room.

I had to welcome our new guest who was coming soon. He needed some surprise after all right? Who did not like surprise?

Lucy POV:

I raised my hand and squeezed my eyes shut. Was I outside the ship? Alright, I'm still in the ship. I mentally cursed for being so careless letting a stranger to captured me.

"Oh, you are awake." A white-haired girl smiled at me.

Because I'm a normal person, you could not blame me for giving this reply when I come to this situation.

"Who are you?" I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 14:

"You can tell me everything." She eyed at me sincerely and give a squeeze to my hand that I could not help it but to believe her.

-----------------------------------------------------------